Chaesoo's Daughter

*Calling the police*

Chaesoo's Daughter : Hello chief?

Police : Hello? What may i help you?

Chaesoo's Daughter : I want to tell about what did we do on disney land.

Police : Okay, tell me what's your name first and where do you live.

Chaesoo's Daughter: I'm Lauryn. I'm living at our house with my Mommy.

Police : Did you know the exact place where did you live?

Chaesoo's Daughter : Yes.

Police : Where?

Chaesoo's Daughter : At our house.

Police : Hmmm. okay, where are your parents?

Chaesoo's Daughter : They're busy.

Police : I need to talk to them.

Chaesoo's Daughter : But they are busy, My mum do cooking and my dad playing at the computer.

Police : It's okay if they are busy.

Chaesoo's Daughter : No, I can't sorry they are really busy.

Police : So tell me about disney land.

Chaesoo's Daughter : Yesterday we went at the Disney Land with uncle Lisa and Auntie Jennie together with their Son.

Police : Umhu. tell me more.

Chaesoo's Daughter : We play and eat to the fancy restaurant and even do ice skating.

Police : uhm. Then? there someone hurt you or do something bad on you?

Chaesoo's Daughter : No, nothing, i just want to share that we did go at Disney Land yesterday. Oppps! My mum calling me now, Bye chief have a nice day!:))

*hangup*

"Dont trace her anymore." Policer officer said to others who's tracing the Girl location.

"Why they didn't look there kids! hays." The police man said and lean back while massaging his temple.