100kR spcl pt2

Jennie's Pov

"Where are we going?" I said while holding Lisa's hand who's leading me to our destination. 

Earlier while we're having a lunch, Lisa declare she has something special wants to saw me. i wonder what it is

These past few days she's always act weirdly, like she hidding something to me and i'm honestly speaking that i'm lying if i didn't think negative about that like she has someone new, and she will leave me soon

who wouldn't think about that? she always hiding her phone to me even i got mad she didn't gave it to me, she always answering call secretly

i've never hold her phone for a weeks. she always hangging out with Jisoo unnie and Chaeng.

After our tour end, we are always preparing for our comeback, but its ending up to release late.

Lisa stop walking and stood in front of me, i can feel it even i had blind fold.

I heard her deep sigh and the fresh hair slapping at my body, she lean her forehead to mine and kiss it.

She slowly romove my blindfold while staring at me smiling.

Her face is the first one i saw when the blindfold finally move out to my face, she's smiling widely, her eyes is smiling and a little bit tear up

My heart beat automatically beat fast like it was on a racing, so fast and no one could handle it. aside from me and the person in front of me.

The feeling inside me is priceless, no could lay any kind of thing as a exchange. she haven't say anything yet but when she smile she means anything about me being happy.

She deepsigh and look at the view, this moment i realized that i don't know where we are, i look around and only you can see is react to my face that can show is shock.

My eyes went wide my jaw hang open, we are at the center of the large pile of.

i saw the buildings and the cars here, the fresh air from trees behind us is symbolism of peaceful and love from mother nature.

I look at Lisa and i don't realise that she's looking at me since earlier while smiling like i am the only person who exist in this earth.

"Are you planning to push me here causing me to die?" i jonkly threw

She chuckles for a second and sigh before answer me, She look at me lovingly showing her white perfect teeth.

Gosh, i really love this barbie doll girl.

"If i'm planning to kill you i would rather to kill you in happiness and love..." She said sincerily while looking straight at my cat eyes.

"Like what i promise when we're still a trainee." She said softly and grab my both hands.

My ears starting to heat up, i don't care if she might see it or tease me, right now i'll only showing the truth

"Jennie.." She said and lean forward.

"It's been a years when i saw you.." She said and bit her lower lip.

"It's been a years when i fall in love with you." She said and we both chuckles.

I look straight at her eyes while smiling and she does the same.

"I will say, our relationship is not perfect like others but my love for you is too much to make this relationship perfect." Lisa said while tearing up, i look at her and saw how adorable she is.

"First in my list—." She said and i suddenly chuckles causing her to stop

"You have list?" I ask unbuying but she nod make me laugh.