100k R Chaesoo pt3

Jisoo's Pov

THE HELL...

I'm nervous honestly.

Today, i'm not sure what im going to say, what im going to do, it is just i feel like i need to explode this feeling inside me.

for past few years. i've been wasting time, i know im idiot at the hell of like Lisa.

but what should i do?

its me.

While Lisa take jennie, i need to make a move too, i set a dinner that in the meal is thai food, korean food and other famous food too.

why is it the set up?

why would not? Chaeng loves food. And i love chaeng

Well it's pretty obvious but, this is the time i will ask her to be my girl. i will do my all best to make this perfect.

I'm now waiting for her at the car, I took a deep sigh and look at the front of her house.

My eyes lock on her, she's gorgeous. she's my gorgeous, She's wearing a brown coat with black turtle neck inside and black baggy while carrying her YSL mini bag.

I got out from the car and lead her to the front seat.

"Thankyou, and i will take your drool as a compliment unnie." She said with giggle causing me to shiver hearing her high pitch baby tone and her white teeth.

I closed the door and enter the the driver seat. And yes! I can reach the pedals!!

The whole drive is quiet not because i dont want to talk to her, it's because i'm hella nervous!! Can you feel it? CAN YOU?

I park my car in front of the venue, It's still dark. before got up, i saw Chaeyoung who look a little bit confused.

"I thought we will eat dinner?" She ask confusedly.

I look at her and smile as sign her to calm down and she nods.

before we finally step out at the car, i hold her hand.

"You look beautiful as always chaeng." I said and i saw her blushing, she didn't dare to hide it. she's too brave.

"Thanks unnie." She said and about to open the car door.

"Chaeng?.. hmmm." I called her nervously fuck what i am doing?!

"Why unnie?" She said while looking at me.

"Just call me Jisoo okay?" I said and smile nervously, she confusedly bob her hand and answer me 'okay?' like more as a question.

She was about to go out when i hold her wrist. "Chaeng  do you wanna pray first if you..... don't mind?" I said awkwardly FUCK

She giggles and pat my head "We will pray when we're about to eat okay?" She said and show her gummy smile.

I suddenly feel confident and bob my head in agreement.

I step out at the car and help chaeng to step out.

I lead her and walk forward.

"Unnie, its dark and scary, come on let's just find—" She suddenly cut off when i clap my hands 2times,

The lights turn on showing the mini buffet and one table at the middle beside of the huge three.