NERVOUS

Jennie and Lisa went to the school together like as usual, Lisa is like a little sister to jennie. That's came from Jennie's mouth.

When they arrived to the university, Chaeyoung quickly approach them to greet her friends. Lisa about to kiss chaeyoung on her cheeks when she felt someone pulling her shirt, when she turn around she meet a death glare from the cat eyes.

"Don't you even dare!" Jennie mouthed to lisa.

Lisa immediately stand straight.

"Hi Lis!! Hi unnie!!" Cheyoung greet them happily, jennie gave her a fake smile.

"Oh let's go to our room?" Chaeyoung ask and held lisa's shoulder made the thai jump in surprise.

Jennie can't control herself and not noticing her grip is getting tighter, she hit lisa's waist

"Ouch" lisa wince in pain.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung ask and check lisa's body but lisa immediately remove rosie's hands on her body.

"I t-think we need to go!" Lisa said while stuttering, the cat eyes still glaring at chaeyoung.

"No! I think you need to go first, i have an important thing wanted to say to lisa" Jennie smile and chaeyoung nodded confusedly and leave.

Jennie cross her arms and look at lisa straight in her eyes.

"Why are you flirting infront of me?" Jennie ask calmly.

"W-what?! I'm n-" Lisa didn't finish her words when Jennie slap her chest.

"Are you going to replace me huh?!" Jennie ask.

"I'm your best friend lisa! Don't go near by anyone!" Jennie said angrily.

Lisa laugh. "Why are laughing? You find it funny huh!" Jennie said in irritation.

"No, i found out that you're cute when you're jealous." Lisa said and hold jennie's hands put it on her waist and hug the latter.

"I'm not going to replace you. Never" lisa said softly while hugging jennie made the latter smile.

"I love you jen," Lisa mumble but enough to heard jennie.

"I love you even more lis" Jennie said and lisa nodded. after a sec she realized jennie's words, she pull out the hug and face her.

"W-what did you say?" Lisa ask while holding jennie's both arm.

"I'm not going to repeat it, you deaf!" Jennie laugh and walk away.

Lisa look at her and shook her head while smiling. "Hey you're unfair!" Lisa shouted causing to jennie's giggles.

"Idiot" Jennie mumble.

--

I didn't double check it. Sorry for grammatical error or wrong spelling or i put some wrong words there. I'm sorry for tonight :(( i just wanna give y'all an update. My mood wasn't good, someone entered my room and took my money in my wallet. I didn't check my money earlier when i woke up in this morning so i didn't noticed it early, but it's okay, it's just a money but honestly I'm upset because i trust all people inside our house but trust too much can betrayed you, plus i'm nervous for january 1, dispatch are coming and rumors said they will picking what couple they will reveal, the rumors said one is from SMe bg & JYP gg. And the second one is K-POP INTERNATIONAL IDOL AND FAMOUS IDOL.

SO I'M NERVOUS!!!!! LET'S PRAY IT'S NOT BLACKPINK!!!