Why??

The four girls sitting on the couch, the bottoms are watching tv while jisoo is busy with her phone, playing, and lisa having a chitchating with someone.

Lisa : *smiles*

Jennie : *sees* *ignore*

Lisa : *cover her mouth controling her smile*

Jennie : *sees* *frown*

Lisa :*burst out into laugh*

Jennie : *try to snatch lisa's phone*

Lisa : *shocked* *put her phone away from jennie*

Lisa : what the fuck is your problem?

Jennie : *hit lisa's shoulder angrily*

Jennie : who the fuck is that?! why are you smiling?! and who the fuck allowed you to smile while chatting with someone else?! *shouts*

Chaesoo : *startled*

Lisa : *nervous* Oh- I'm just chatting with mom, babe.

Jennie: *try to snatch Lisa's phone* Why. Are. You. Not. Giving. Me. Your. Phone! are you in love with someone else now! *Sit properly*

Lisa : *keep holding her phone* *watching jennie and admire her jealousy*

Lisa : don't you trust me baby? *Said seriously*

Jennie : *lower her head to lisa not notice her teary eyes* *ignore lisa's question*

Lisa : *lifted jennie's chin *

Lisa : baby, look at me, i love you okay? I am not planning to cheat on you, i swear to god.

Jennie : *just look at lisa*

Lisa : *hold her both cheeks* i love you baby, you're so much for me to the point that i don't need anything just you.

Jennie : I-i'm sorry. I love you too *lower her head again because of embarrassment*

Lisa : *Lifted jennie's head* *kiss her both cheeks multiple times* I. Love. You. In. Fi. Ni. Ty. *Said while kissing jennie's cheeks* *hug*

Lisa : feel better now? *ask while hugging the kitten*

Jennie : *hug back and smile* too much better baby! I love you too.

Jennie : But *pull out the hug* i still wanna see your phone, give it to me. Come on! *Place her palm*

Lisa : *Face palm while chuckles* yes boss! *Said while smiling and handling her phone*

Meanwhile : Chaesoo

Rosè : No more part two? *Whisper to jisoo while eating her chips*

Jisoo : i think it's the end. You know what baby, i expecting too much. I expecting jennie to kick lisa's ass out of the couch *whisper*

Rosè : me too babe. *Whisper back* *look at jisoo's phone* *sees conversation with yeri*

Rosè : Jisoo! *Mouthed*

Jisoo : yes? *look back at her phone* *shocked*

Jisoo : Oh no! *Mumble*

Rosè : *Kick Jisoo ass out of the couch*

-----

Goodnight!!! :)))