WEDDING

LISA

I fix my black tuxedo and a slight smile appear on my lips. This is the happiest day of life, seeing someone you love walking happily in the aisle, feeling the most expensive emotion she could have feel. That you just getting teary every foot steps from her. This is it!

I still remember when we were highschool, we were so clingy towards each other at the same time, we were each other's enemy. I grew up annoying her, every lunch break, dismissal even our way on school.

One time I remember how her eyes spark and her voice hitched when I won a brown teddy bear in the arcade. Her smile almost cause my death by keeping my heart beat faster than normal beat.

When we were in college, Her and I become more closer, we still bicker, we used to it. She's always reminding me of our activities because she knows how I hate school. Studies isn't something I possess, I want to become a dancer and able to dance in front of her in our wedding day.

When exactly I knew my feelings for her?

Hmmm. Way back freshmen, she got her first girlfriend. Which is my dance team mate, Jisoo.

They've got together and I see how happy she was. How contented she was.

I saw the love of my life walking towards me with her tears falling down on her cheeks. I laugh so she did too.

Beautiful In white

Theme song, isn't too pretty?

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

All my life, i wish nothing but her happiness. Whenever I make her feel happy, it's triple happiness inside me, it makes me feel like I am alive.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

I promised to myself that I will love her, forever. Until my very last breath. I will protect her happiness because her happiness is my happiness too. Her pain is my pain too. I don't want her to be sad because I will be sad too.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

The tears in our eyes are visible, finally. I will see a little jennie soon, a little jennie who's running around with a gummy smile, and could able to call her mom.

So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
You look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah

My vision is blurry because of the tears, her walk is slow but you can feel her happiness in her eyes. Then, she reach me.

She look into my eyes so do i. I give me her most adorable gummy smile. That's so expensive, she's so expensive.

She kissed my cheeks

Na na na na
So beautiful in white

I let out a small chuckles, I hugged her. Tight, lovingly. At this moment, I don't want to let go of our embrace. It's just feel fascinated.

Her is my home.

I don't want to let go of our hug but I have to. As I let go of her arms is letting go of my feelings for her. The fantasy that will stay in my dream.

My tears fall rapidly as soon as she walk pass by me. I can't look at her anymore. I can't look at my back and watch her marrying my dance group mate.

Tonight

"Jennie Kim, will you accept Kim Jisoo to be your Wife, and promise to love her forever? Until your hair turns grey?"

D-don't.

My chest is heavily breathing, It's getting tighter. I feel like, there's something in it that will explode any second.

"I do."

My heart breaks into million pieces, my feet are getting weaker. I can't stand anymore. I ran away from the venue. God knows where my feet will bring me, I just wanted to escape.

Her is my home, and starting today, I will forget everything that keeping me to get back into her arms. Starting today, I am emotionally homeless.

-----

ALEXA PLAY THAT SHOULD BE ME

HAHAHAHA I am craving for angst, really. I feel like this one shot is slowly turning into angst.

Anyways!

Listen to
START A RIOT BY BANNERS.

I've become addicted to that song! : ) yow peace ✌️