unfair treatment

Jennie going out

Jennie : I'm going out today.

Lisa : Where are you going?

Jennie : To the mall with the girls, rosie me and irene. Girls party and we're planning to do ktv.

Lisa : but--

Jennie : Lisa stop being childish and trust me will you?

Lisa : yeah, take care.

---

Lisa going out

Lisa : Babe, I'm going to the mall with seulgi and jisoo.

Jennie : why? *Frowns*

Lisa : Tops bonding i guess?

Jennie : No!

Lisa : But nini... I will not going to do something wrong just trust me.

Jennie : I already said no.

Lisa : BUT IT'S JUST A MA---

Jennie : YOU BITCH! ONE MORE SHOUT AND I WILL MAKE YOU PRAY FOR YOUR LIFE! YOU CHOSE!!

Lisa : I--mm not shouting. *Pout* *low her head*

Jennie : WHY ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO GO OUT?! YOU'LL GO TO SEE YOUR MISTRESS HUH?!!

Lisa : whe-where the hell did you got that idea? I'm not. I just make my promise to seulgi and jisoo because all i know that you'll allowed me because i let you go yesterday *pout*

Jennie : In your  dreams lisa! I will not let you! *Got up from her sit*

Jennie : Tops bonding tops bonding! I'll not let you fool me, you'll just going to girl hunt! fucking idiots *mumbles* GO TO THE KITCHEN WASH THE DISHES!!! IF I GO BACK THEN THE DISHES ARE STILL THE DISHES I WILL USED YOUR FACE TO CLEAN THAT FUCKING PLATES!! *walks out*

Lisa : Yahhhh!! What a wonderful life with jennie kim! Wooooohh lord give me strength!! *Pouts then headed to the kitchen*

---

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S MY OWN IDEA BTW