Till the death do us part

Jisoo ; Rosé did you see Lisa?!!

She asks out of breath, sweating, she was like chasing the time.

Rosé ; what happened?

She asks completely confuse on how she reacts.

Jisoo ; L-lisa...

Can't say the word because of too tired from running.

Rosé walk towards her, and hold her both shoulder.

Rosé ; What about her?! T-tell me!!

She shouted

Sigh. Jisoo ; L-lisa.. s-she a-ate..aconite! Within an hour, s-she... She will d-die! We have t-to c...c-chase h-her...

Jisoo said can't talk and breathe properly because of exhausted due running.

Rosé's mind stopped from processing, she can't believe that lisa will attempt to kill herself, in fact whenever she's visiting jennie at the hospital, she always smiling, always telling to jennie that

"It's just a cancer, you're rubyjane, you can do anything. I believe on you love, you will make it. We will be happy family."

Jisoo ; Cha-chaeyoung!! W-we..have to hurry!! She's not in her h-house! Is s-she here?

Rosé snap out by hearing jisoo's scream, and shakes her head.

Rosé ; She's not here but she called, she tell me how she loves jennie and... Ah shit!!! I am so dumb! How can't i know that when she said she wants to live, and die with jennie!!!

Rosé slam her head, blaming herself for not noticing her plans, jisoo forces to gulp when she doesn't have saliva due tiredness of running.

Jisoo ; h-hospital!! Hurry!!

She's about to leave when rosé offer the ride.

Panicking, that's the only emotion you can see in their eyes. They can't lose two best friends

***

JENNIE

I am breathing heavily, it's been a months since I am lying at this hospital bed, watching netflix, spend my time with nurse and doctors. Also my friends and Lisa. I am trying to fight for my life even though I only have 2 days left in earth. I still,.... trying

Not for long, I saw Lisa, my girlfriend, the one I want to be with, the girl i want to marry.

I smiled.

"Hi Love!" She greet.

She's wearing leather jacket that I gave to her when we were 18. We've been together for 7years.

"H-hi." I force.

I can't speak, I don't have energy, I am tired, I am sleepy.

She walks towards me and held my hand, and laid a slight kiss on it.

"How are you?" She ask with those smile, but hurt eyes, I hate it.

"I-im.."

"I-im tired love" I said with a smile

I saw her tears falls down. I am weak to see this, this is my first time seeing her cry.

She don't want to cry in front of me because she said, she will try her best to be my protector, and protector isn't crying..

"D-do you want to rest now love?" She ask with her tears falling.

I nodded.

"C-can.... Can I?" Desperate, I desperately wanna rest.

She nodded.

"A-alright, you can rest now." I notice how she try her best to breathe.

LISA

If you can see how tired her eyes was....
If you only can see how she desperate to leave me...

She's my world, I am nothing without her...

"But.. before you leave me... C-can i said something?" I said try to longer my breathe

She nodded.

"I am sorry for.. s-seven years being stubborn..

I am sorry f..or..for always makes you worried, I am sorry to all my sins, to nights I've been away, I am really sorry. I-if I only k-knew.. I will....n-never leave your side." I buried my face on her hands while crying.

My eyes never leave her, angelic face.

"I-i love you, forever, and infinity. Till the death do us part." I kissed her hand and close my eyes.

I cry, and i will, till there's no air left inside of my body.

"It's okay... Thank you f-for seven years of loving m-me. I will never forget those moments until I meet....... g-god." Because of that, I cry harder than before.

"Let's meet again, in another life.." She nodded.

"C-can I rest n-now?" She asks.

I nodded.

"You can rest now, love. Sorry for being selfish and ask you to fight even you don't want anymore, to make you more suffer. I'm sorry baby."

Then, I kissed her forehead.

"You can rest now." We both smiled to each other.

As soon as she close her eyes, I passed out.

***

"NO NO NO!!" Jisoo heard the heart monitor beeping so loud.

As soon as she slam the door, Jennie who's lying at the hospital bed and lisa holding jennie's hand welcome her....

They're both smiling

Both jisoo and rosé fell on the floor, feels weak, they didn't make it. They didn't save their friend's life.

TIME OF DEATH

LALISA MANOBAN  12:51  FEB. 14
JENNIE KIM 12:51  FEB. 14