Paracetamol

JENNIE POV

i read the text messages between mina and Lisa, was on it Lisa saying she will leave ME and be with mina.

WTF?!!

IS SHE'S NOT IN FROM THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE SHE COULD LOVED ASIDE FROM MEMBERS AND HER FAMILY?!!!!

I WANNA PULL MINA'S HAIR SHE'S A FLIRT!!!

TODAY I'D BUY MEDICINE AND I DON'T BOTHER WHAT IS IT. BUT I BUY PARACETAMOL SINCE THE MINI STORE I'D BUY HAS NO OTHER MEDICINE.

BECAUSE I'M MAD, IF LISA DIDN'T GOING TO BE MINE ONLY, IT'S BETTER IF I WILL GO DIE!!

I DRANK ALL OF MEDICINE I BUY LIKE IT WAS A CANDY. IT'S ONLY 1PACK OF MEDICINE.

A minute later i feel dizzy, i hold my temple and place my free hand at the door of the bathroom, YES I'M ON A COMFORT ROOM.

I feel so dizzy.

...

LISA'S POV

"Whats mina says?" Rosè ask.

"When i say i'm going at her place and leave jennie's here to pick up my gift to jennie since tomorrow is her birthday, she haven't say anything just OK." I say and chewing my popcorn.

"Did jennie knows you'll leave?" Jisoo says.

"Of course no. My gift will be a surprise and if i infrom her she will be so jealous endup not letting me out so yeah. She's not" I say and focus at the tv

The whole living room is become quiet, I'm thinking why Jennie is taking too long to the bathroom. Did i need to check her?

Oh bad idea, she will just say STUPID I'M POOPING!! Like what she saying everytime i'm checking her when she's on the bathroom.

We all turn our head when someone bumb the table. and it's jennie.

I immediately run to her and hold her both elbow help her to seat at the couch.

"What happened?" I ask full of worriedly.

She hold her temples and grip at my shoulder tightly like she's going to stumble.

"I-i feel d-dizzy" She said almost whisper. I rub her back and make her lean back at the couch.

"Jennie inhale, exhale." Rosè said while massaging Jennie's temples. Jisoo open the mini fan and put it on jennie.

I don't know what to do i'm out of my mind. i suddenly remember something.

I run to our room to pickup some thing and grab some water.

I open it and handed it to Jennie with the glass of water.

Instead of picking it, she glared at me and rest her bitch face, i confusedly bob my shoulders.

"W-why?" I ask obviously stuttering

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" She ask with her bottoms up pitch tone causing us to startled.

"Y-yah! It's a medicine that will help you to ease your headache" I said in nervous tone

"WHAT MEDICINE?" she grab it to my hand and drank it quickly.

"Paracetamol."

-
OKAY SORRY FOR THIS. I TRIED PRMS.