Jennie Telling stories

- The Last Chapter I'll wrote About you -

Jennie's Pov

I'm understanding.....

Lisa leave at korea weeks after she came back.

She didnt text me well like we used to do before. I understand her because she has a big problem needed to fix too.

She's enjoying the company of her friends too.

she texting me once a day and the message is really like nonsense.

like "Hey" then she will log out again.

she didnt even ask how my days sad without her presence.

i understand it and accept the fact we dont have label.

a few days i got so sad and hurt like i cant take it anymore i need someone to talk!!

i can't eat and smile. i cant focus and my mind was like in her hands.

till i met someone....

she's very cold and heartless, she's very matured thinking always saying that i need to be strong and don't overthink about things.

and i need to eat at least 2 meals.

coz i dont eat breakfast for the sake of sexy body.

she accompany me through my sadness and my paranoid side.

not longer, her true personality expose.

from cold, heartless and mature thinking to sweet, caring and sometimes childish coz she loves teasing me, she know i can't stand with it.

then one day i lisa text me and i tried to make things fix. first its works but it is doesnt work anymore day after.

even Lisa is busy, i'd always sent Goodmorning mess, night mess.

Slowly get tired... slowly...

first i dont want to let her go because im confused about my feelings, i thought maybe i was being hurt thats why im thinking to cut our communication but all of it is not.

Im literally tired...

So i decided to cut our communication for our own good. for my heart and for all the pain i hide inside me.

honestly i feel sad because of that coz i really willing to take a risk and sacrifice for her, that im willing to aside my pride just for her but i have limitations

like how can you love someone if that someone pushing you away?

thats really impossible.

now i want to focus more on myself and try to expercience new things.

i can do that, i know i can.

luckily the someone i met never leave myside, i know she will do leave me soon coz there no pernament in earth but i will make her feel what she deserve to feel while she's staying my side.

I will make Jisoo feel it.

——

People changes, Even we wanted it to become our last if the person you wanted it be with is careless, you can do nothing but to be sad and accept it after.

Forget is hard if you think, the process is not easy, step by step before you can reach the goal but the important thing you'll learn about forgreting is known yourself more and accept your own flaws.

fail doesn't defined you as a failure.

if you fail about love several times and thinking about theres no one can love you please think again. how many people reject you and how many people wants to be with you? you need to be smart because at our generation, theres no have place for dumb.

hurt but true.

you need to be wise coz wise people can understand anything that will lead you to become a better person 🖤

— bunny

PLAY THE SONG, PLAY THE SONG! HAHAHAHAHA JENSOO FOR WIN BLEHHH😝

my baby will read this, i suddenly feel embrrass about my grammar HAHAHAHAHA