No Sugar, All Pain

(Cage Fighter Reader X Bullied Coco requested by )

(Special thanks to DarkSoulsDepression
For the title)

(Note: The Reader is based on The Notorious Conor McGregor and Israel "The Last StyleBender" Adesanya)

Referee: "Are you ready? Let's get it on!"

The fighter named Y/n entered the arena facing his opponent, the two sized each other up in the underground octagon. The many people in the crowd cheered the champion's name.

Crowd: "Wildcard! Wildcard!"

Wildcard went for a hard hook...

...which was countered and a left hook shook jaw and his lights were turned off with a Muay Thai roundhouse kick to the head by Y/n, before Y/n can go into the ground and pound the red immediately went in between the two signifying that the fight was over.

Y/n roared out as he felt the glory of victory, he pounded his fist against his chest as he roared once more. The referee brought the two fighters to the center as the announcer announced the winner.

Announcer: "We got a new Undisputed champion of the Cage! The Nefarious! Y/n L/n!"

Y/n raised his fist up and felt the champion belt go around his waist, the two fighters shook hands and went to their normal lives. For Y/n he went from the new champion of the underground...

*School Bell Ring*

...To a quiet student of Beacon University, he was your run of the mill student trying to graduate and get his degree on who knows what. Y/n was trying to make a living by becoming a fighter and going pro in the big leagues like Bellator or the UFC, but at the same time, he wanted to start a business like Conor McGregor. So he started majoring in business, as he was walking the halls he heard Yang grunt as she smacked someone's books onto the ground as Weiss pushed someone to the floor.

Yang: "You're still here you skank?"

Weiss: "Who don't you go to a whorehouse where you belong!"

Y/n turned to see Coco, a popular...well a formally popular student, she lost that title after a rumor of her having a sexual relationship with some random teacher. There was no proof and yet they still bullied her, now she is bullied by other students including her former "friends". As the students left her Y/n out of just pure whim went up to help Coco pick up her books.

Y/n: "You didn't deserve that treatment, there was no proof"

Coco: "Yeah well...it is what it is"

Before Y/n can hand her the last book he saw the cover of it, he noticed that it was a book about the history of fashion. Y/n's eyebrow raised in curiousness before he handed her the book.

Coco: "Thanks for that, I would introduce myself but I think you already know who I am"

Y/n: "It's fine, names Y/n. I'm a business major"

Coco: "Cool, I'm a major in fashion"

The two heard the bell ring for their class.

Y/n: "Welp, gotta go"

Y/n left for his class, Coco just stood there with intrigue. He went past all that bullshit spread around the school and helped her, she let the thought stay in her head as she left to her class.

-timeskip-

Y/n was working on his boxing with his training partner Nik for the upcoming title defense fight, Y/n bobbed under a mitt and countered with a left hook knocking the mitt out of his partner's hand.