Clouded Vengeance, Loving Compassion

(Kanroji Mitsuri X Scorpion Reader...with a twist)

(Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer X Mortal Kombat)

(Disclaimer: this story and possible sequels will be covering the events of not only the anime Kimetsu No Yaiba, but the Manga as well. So a spoiler warning is advised to those who watched the anime but haven't read the Manga or if you never watched Kimetsu No Yaiba whatsoever)

The Shirai Ryu

The oldest and the most fearsome clan of fighters and assassins of Japan, the Shirai Ryu lurked in the shadows protecting the innocent people of Japan by any means necessary from the dark forces of Muzan Kibutsuji, the Demon King. The leader of the clan was one of legend, a slayer of demons and kombatant of Mortal Kombat who wields a kunai and chain creating a feared name to demons and opposing fighters alike:

Hanzo Hasashi, The Scorpion

Yet age creeped up on the legendary ninja as the decades went on, he was not the same becoming slower and weaker than before. Because of this inevitable fate, Hanzo started training a new generation of Shirai Ryu ninjas with the knowledge and skills he has learned.

One of those ninjas was his youngest son: Y/n Hasashi, who clashed swords with his brothers Jubei and Satoshi. Y/n blocked a fast attack from Satoshi with his sword and rolled off from a vertical sword swing, Y/n then deflected a kunai coming at him from Jubei.

Jubei swung his weapon coiling it around his elbow and shot it towards Y/n, the third son of Hanzo tried to block it but it ended up tangling the rope to his guard and handle. Jubei yanked the rope disarming Y/n of his weapon, the Grandmaster watched carefully of Y/n's next moves.

Y/n side-stepped from a lunging attack from Satoshi and trapped his arm, he put Satoshi in a lock and disarmed him of his weapon. Y/n took the katana and swept Satoshi off his feet with a Dragon Tail, he then deflected another incoming rope dart attack and grasped the rope. Y/n pulled Jubei in and knocked him back with a back kick now in control of both Satoshi and Jubei's weapons.

Hanzo: "Yame!" (Stop!)

The three sons of Hanzo got back up bowing to Grandmaster Hasashi, Hanzo walked down the steps of the temple of the Fire Gardens.

Hanzo: "Jubei, Satoshi, you two have done very well. You've given your brother a challenge that he will never forget, you have done him a large favor as he moves on to the highest rank by your sides"

Jubei/Satoshi: "Yes Grandmaster"

Hanzo then looked at Y/n.

Hanzo: "Y/n, you have grown and trained with your brothers throughout your life, and you three have excelled so quickly. Now you are a warrior with talent and skill after all these years, I am proud to indoctrinate you into the Shirai Ryu..."

(Note: Chujin is the highest ranking of the Shirai Ryu)

Hanzo walked up to him with a new katana, rope spear, and a Shirai Ryu pendant.

Hanzo: "...you are now Chujin, the highest rank of the Shirai Ryu warriors"

The Grandmaster and newly anointed Chujin, Jubei and Satoshi congratulated Y/n.

Jubei: "It is about time brother"

Satoshi: "We will be the best of our father's clan"

Y/n: "I have no doubt about it"

The two brothers embraced Y/n who accepted the love from his family, Hanzo couldn't help but smile as his Y/n became Chujin alongside Satoshi and Jubei. Hanzo's wife Haroumi came and walked up to Hanzo who noticed his smiling face.