Burn Brighter than the Sun

(Yang X Firebender Reader X Nora)

(Rwby X ATLA)

Chaos

Destruction

Fear

Those were the three words that were to describe the current situation in Beacon, Grimm were everywhere, the Atlesian Knights were turning on fellow huntsman and Beacon was going under ruin. Amongst the chaos a boy was running through the fire and rubble, a boy named Y/n Nikos. He constantly ran looking for his sister worried with where she may be, he then ran into Nora.

Y/n: "Nora!"

Nora: "Y/n?! what are you doing here?!"

Y/n: "Have you seen my sister?!"

Nora looked at him frozen in remorse, Y/n shook her out of the thought.

Y/n: "Nora please! Where is my sister!"

Nora: "...She's on Beacon tower, fighting the fall maiden"

Y/n looked in shock, he didn't even question it as he rocketed himself using his firebending to help him fly while. Nora yelled out.

Nora: "Y/n no! You'll get yourself killed!"

Y/n ignored her flying to the top of the tower. When he landed however what he found horrified him: an arrow pierced through his beloved sisters heart, many things were going on in his mind but one overpowered the others.

Rage

Cinder saw the pain in the boy's eyes and taunted him for it.

Cinder: "What a shame, you were too late to save your beloved companion"

Y/n yelled out and blasted fire at Cinder causing her to block it, but the moment she set her eyes on Y/n once again she saw him running at her with his broadsword. She then materialized her swords and clashed with Y/n.

Y/n: "You...will burn for this!"

Y/n ignited his foot roundhouse kicking the left side of her face both taking out her eye and burning her face, Cinder took a few steps back feeling the dried blood against her skin.

Cinder: "You insolent fool!"

Y/n spun his broadsword and prepped himself.

Y/n: "Let me show you what this insolent fool can do!"

Y/n and Cinder charged at each other clashing their swords against each other causing sparks to fly in the air, Cinder then blasted Y/n with fire causing him to fall and knocked the sword out of his hand. Cinder smirked as she walked towards Y/n in a cocky manner.

Cinder: "Prepare to join your companion"

Y/n: "You wanna play with fire? Then come and GET IT"

Y/n then charged up lightning and blasted at Cinder causing her to become stunned, Y/n took this opportunity to take his sword and get the killing blow on Cinder. Unfortunately Cinder recovered and stopped the attack from killing her, but the sword cut her left arm off. Cinder looked in shock as she saw her left arm on the floor, Y/n charged at her again striking at her causing Cinder to shoot a fireball at his sword causing it to explode. Y/n recovered gritting his teeth as blue fire illuminated in his hands.

Y/n: "I'll burn you to ash!"

Cinder: "I'll can beat you with one arm"

The two summoned their fire and clashed creating a beautiful yet deadly spectacle of blue and orange.