Drunk defender

(Gypsy Blake Belladonna X Drunken Master Reader this is my first one shot so it may be very very flawed, either way please enjoy the story if possible)

(Rwby X Drunken Master)

    Vale in 1947 many people worked in the thriving streets of Vale, the fisherman fished and the baker man baked to the beautiful bells of Beacon. Citizens minded their own business while the children ran and played, everybody was happy with their home in Vale...Except for the gypsies. Blake Belladonna, the daughter of a family of gypsies was outlawed in Vale and was being hunted. She walked through the crowd of people with a cloak concealing her identity, well until she was ratted out by a random citizen. A guard grabbed her arm causing Blake to gasp and panic.

Guard: "Got you gypsy vermin!"

Blake: "No! Let me go!"

Blake struggled to fight back and feared the worst.

??? POV

*Hic* Ahhhhhh that was some good booze and thank Oum that I got a refill. Okay, now I'm able to nap a bit until-

???: "No! Let me go!"

Goddamnit! I sigh in frustration, time to go to work. Now, where is the nearest clay pot?

Third POV

Guard: "Stop struggling you-"

    A clay pot was thrown at him and shattered on his head knocking him unconscious, Blake looked at the alleyway to see a drunkard with a strange broadsword, gourd and a bag stumbling to the guard.

Drunkard: "Oi! You interrupted my nap!"

He then turned his head to Blake.

Drunkard: "Sorry about my friend here *hic* he tends to be a bit grabby and so can his friendsssssss..."

The two saw more guards coming their way.

Head Guard: "Get them!"

Drunkard: "Oh boy here they come...lady get out of here"

Blake: "But what about you?!"

Drunkard: "I got this! trust me"

Blake hesitated but nodded nevertheless and ran to safety as the drunkard took a bottle from a stand and popped the cork off the bottle and took a long swig of alcohol, he then stopped and popped the cork back in.

Drunkard: "Ahhhhhhh that's the stuff!"

he then he tossed the bottle onto the floor and got into his fighting position, the guards tried to spear him he smacked them out of the way unamused while taunting them

Drunkard: "You guys are pretty bad at this, you guys new? Yeah, you guys are probably new-"

Guards: "Shut up!"