Flow or Crash

(Water bender Reader X Weiss, Winter and Willow Schnee)

(Rwby X ATLA)

Benders: the most powerful elemental users in Remnant hidden from the four main kingdoms. They possess the ability to control four different and separate elements:

Earth: Control every form of stone of different states no matter how big or small

Fire: The ability to manipulate one of the most destructive elements in the world

Air: Manipulation of the most important life force needed for every living thing of this world

Yet one element seems to be overlooked: Water.

Waterbenders were seen as soft both in combat and in spirituality, adjectives that are far from the truth. Waterbenders just like the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom are known for their warriors both benders and non-benders. Y/n L/n, the descendant of Hadoka of the Southern Water Tribe, youngest Water Bending Master, and the youngest Sanshou and Pro Bending Champion was one of these warriors making a name for himself from both sides of the pond.

(Note: Sanshou is a kickboxing style from China and somewhat similar to Muay Thai)

He attended a party hosted by Jacques Schnee...or more so forced to attend to it by the White Lorax himself, Jacques wanted to send an invite to a foreign champion and his manager had to convince him to attend.

Y/n stood near the fountain swirling his glass of wine, sure he may be underaged but being a high-class celebrity lets him go around certain laws. When he looked upon the crowd he noticed that he was the youngest person in the room...well he thought he was.

???: "Hello sir, how are you enjoying the party?"

Y/n looked to see what can be defined with this description: an angel with snow-white hair, a beautiful figure, and alluring blue eyes with a rapier sheathed on her hip. Y/n smiled a bit as he turned himself to the girl.

Y/n: "It's a bit boring here, it is very extravagant but it's just not the best things I enjoy. Not even sure why a commoner is here in the first place"

The girl giggled a bit from Y/n's nonchalant response causing Y/n to smile.

???: "I can understand that, I don't really enjoy these parties either"

Y/n smiled more as he finished his glass and gave it to a server.

???: "Oh where are my manners? I am Weiss Schnee of the Schnee Dust Company"

The two shook hands as Y/n's hand enveloped over her's.

Y/n: "Y/n L/n, three-time Sanshou Champion of Vale"

Weiss turned her head in curiosity.

Weiss: "What is Sanshou?"

Y/n: "Chinese Kickboxing, Sanda is the easier term if you want to use it"

Weiss: "So you're the fighter that my father invited? I thought you would be far older and not someone in my age"

Y/n chuckled at Weiss's comment.

Y/n: "And here I thought that I was the youngest "celebrity" in this building"

Weiss: "I thought so too, my father always make me attend to these parties to find me...suitors"

Y/n: "I never understand that in my humble opinion, I just think that suitors should be up to you. People these days just use marriage as a bargaining tool"

Weiss: "Well...what do you think marriage is?"

Y/n: "It's a commitment, a vow of having a bond that should be unbreakable. A bond made from love, not money"