A Brittle Heart

(Earth Bender Reader X Elm Ederne)

(Rwby X ATLA)

Mantle, the originating city of the working class and the city of the industrial era overshadowed by its predecessor Atlas. The city itself was basically treated with little care by Ironwood, the only time he ever pays any attention to Mantle is when crime is committed, which in Ironwood's eyes is what exactly what Y/n L/n is doing with Robyn Hills and her happy little huntresses. The eighteen year old earth bender waited till midnight for the transport truck to reach an isolated area of the city, he then shifted his foot causing a rock formation to form out causing the driver to floor the brakes and stop the truck in its tracks. He watched as some of the members of his group moved into the truck taking out the drivers, Y/n caught up with the group.

Robyn: "Y/n open the back"

Y/n: "Got it"

Y/n then slammed his fingers in between the door and forced it open via metal bending, inside contained shipments of dust, medical supplies, rations, etc.

Robyn: "Let's hurry and transport this to-"

Y/n: "Look out!"

Y/n moved Robyn away and lifted a stone wall in front of him as three rockets hit the wall.

Y/n lowered the stone wall, Robyn turned to see none other than the Ace Ops.

Clover: "Stand down Robyn and let the transport truck leave"

Robyn: "This is going to continue if Atlas continues to neglect the people of Mantle"

Clover: "I guess we're doing this the hard way then"

Y/n: "Nope!"

Y/n took all their weapons using metal bending and crushed them all.

Clover: "What the hell was that?!"

ACEE: "Cut! Y/n what the hell was that?!"

Y/n: "What? It said in the script to metal bend their weapons!"

ACEE: "I didn't write that!"

*turns to hear fire bender Y/n snickering and running off*

ACEE: "Get back here!"

-take two-

The Ace Ops then moved into the group, Y/n stomped onto the ground shooting three large stones from the road. Y/n launched the stones at Vine, Clover and Marrow making them go into the defensive giving some of the huntsmen and huntresses to move into them. He then blocked an incoming attack from Harriet, he kept on getting smacked around until he trapped her legs by sinking her into the ground. He then was face to face to none other than Elm, he pulled out his Kwan Dao from his back and connected the base staff ready to fight Elm.

 He then was face to face to none other than Elm, he pulled out his Kwan Dao from his back and connected the base staff ready to fight Elm