For Honor For Love

(Chinese Assassin Reader X Yang Xiao Long)

Viking AU

Lemon Warning

Panic ensued as a middle-aged man scurried from what seemed to be a fight, he barged into his bedroom and scurried to look for his weapon. In the heat of battle many soldiers started to fall under an assailant's blade, the assailant went by the alias "Viper of Five Claws" for his speed and ferocious style in hand to hand combat that exceeds his skill with a special Jian passed down for about four hundred years dubbed "The Green Destiny".

The assailant was able to shatter the weapons of the guards leaving them defenseless, nevertheless the guards tried to take him by hand. The assailant sheathed his weapon and readied himself.

He parried the incoming attacks with one arm and hit him away with an elbow to the temple, he then pointed his fingers and parried an incoming attack and counter-attacked to the temple again. He then parried another attack and struck his palm towards his chest stopping his heart, he looked around to see if anyone else was standing until he moved on to his target.

The very mention of his presence scared the Chinese underworld, the man then found his weapon and sighed of relief but soon turned to dread as he saw a shadow looming over him

The very mention of his presence scared the Chinese underworld, the man then found his weapon and sighed of relief but soon turned to dread as he saw a shadow looming over him. He turned to see a man in black with a gleaming, green-laced Jian in his hand.

 He turned to see a man in black with a gleaming, green-laced Jian in his hand

Man: "S-Stay back monster!"

The assailant sheathed his sword challenging the old man to kill him while he's unarmed, he swung his sword at the assailant but missed entirely as the sword was inches away from the assailant. The assailant then curled his fingers to the first joint of his finger creating a leopard fist and struck the throat of the old man breaking his windpipe, the Viper of Five Claws took a ring off the dying man's finger and left the scene as the old man suffocated to his demise.

The Viper of Five Claws was a 19-year-old young man named Y/n Xiao Long, a person with no background and no real home. A wanderer working for a criminal empire in China, and after what seems to be three years in this job...he's seen enough. He realized what he has become and wanted nothing of it, he walked back to the triad compounds where he met with the boss lady and a friend-with-benefits: Li Mei.