Special ID Please

(Sleeping Dog Reader X Winter Schnee)

(Wasn't able to find any good Sleeping Dog gameplay GIF so I stuck with some clips from Donnie Yen's movies)

(Rwby X Sleeping Dogs/Special ID)

Mantle, the beginning point to the birth of Atlas, however with the birth of Atlas was the abandonment and forgotten history of Mantle. Because of this Mantle was given low quality living with little to no defenses except for a wall while Atlas floated up the sky away from the danger in luxury, Ironwood's soldiers patrolled the streets of Mantle with little to no care. Mantle took immediate notice and created their own police department knowing that Ironwood won't take the lives of the city seriously, within that department were men and women with the abilities to keep the city safe lowering the crime rate and keeping the rats at bay.

Right now a young man by the name of Y/n Chen was with an underground triad gang discussing the crime decrease in Mantle, he tapped his finger against the shot glass in his hand while he heard the Triad leader Lei discuss his plans to his elites.

Lei: "Our drug trades are in a slowing rate, we need to find another method of transporting the opium. Anyone have any ideas?"

Y/n: "How about go down the alley near the Smith's shop? It's a shorter route and it leads to three other alleys that are at the walls"

Lei: "Huh never thought of that...wait a minute, who are you again?"

Y/n: "I came from the other triad that you-"

One of the goons then shoved his hand in Y/n's jacket pocket and pulled out a MCPD (Mantle City Police Department) badge.

Goon: "The fuck is this?!"

Y/n snatched his badge and quickly struck his head in and ran off, Lei got up from his seat and got his gun.

Lei: "Get that fucker!"

Y/n maneuvered past some obstacles and was met with some guards, he knuckled up and started taking down the goons in the hallway. He landed a hard kick to the goon in front knocking everyone down behind him giving Y/n the chance to run on top of all of them, the young officer was then blocked off by another four goons. Y/n went for a hook to the head to the first, he hit the second one with a body shot and threw him to the side, he then hit the third goon with a very hard back kick dazing him and knocking him back, smashed the other goon's head with an axe kick and tossed the third injured goon to the side.

He then heard gunfire from behind him as a bullet hit the wall, he ducked in cover as he felt gunfire hit the metal table

Lei: "You son of a bitch! You're not getting away with this!"

Y/n took out a gun from his holster under his jacket, he pulled the slide back loading a rubber bullet in the chamber. When Lei started reloading Y/n ran up and hit him upside the head with a kick with a steel toe boot and started blasting him with his pistol.