A Different Kind of Recovery

(Kingsman Reader X Yang Xiao Long)

(Rwby X Kingsman)

(Request made by IgnitedCelica)

Y/n: "Another mission?"

Eggsy: "Yes Y/n, you have another mission"

Y/n was underneath a tailor shop in Vale inside the Headquarters of the Kingsman, one of many independent intelligence agency and secret organizations. Y/n L/n was a talented spy in the said organization taking special operations and espionage missions, however, he was given more tasks than he usually is.

Y/n: "You're taking the bloody fucking piss out of my abilities are you?"

Eggsy: "Well we are the only handful of spies in Vale and Harry and Merlin aren't available at the moment"

Y/n: "Bloody hell...alright fine, but let me notify Yang before I go"

Eggsy: "Alright, but get here tomorrow"

Y/n nodded as he picked up his umbrella and left the HQ/Tailor Shop getting in an Aston Martin, he drove into a dark street corner in Vale drifting into a parking lot all smooth like. He exited his car with an umbrella in hand using it as a cane, he was then met with two guards in front of the bar.

Y/n: "Good evening gentlemen"

Guard 1: "Password"

Y/n: "Instant"

The two guards gave their way to the British spy, Y/n fiddled with his tie before entering a bar. He sat down at a table checking his watch.

Y/n: "She should be here right about-"

Y/n then saw two of the guards getting their asses knocked onto the floor, a girl with blonde hair and lilac eyes came in with smoking gauntlets on her forearms.

Y/n: "...Now"

Yang skipped to Y/n's table and sat across him, Y/n smiled as he aligned his glasses.

Yang: "Hey babe~"

Y/n: "Hello Luv"

The two shared a kiss.

Y/n: "How's it been at Beacon?"

Yang: "Oh you know, same lessons, same mood, and same boring lectures"

Y/n: "You could visit me at my place whenever you want"

Yang: "I would love to, but I don't want to flunk out of Beacon"

The waiter brought a non-alcoholic Strawberry Sunrise with no ice and a cup of scotch to the table.

Yang: "So how's work in the tailor shop?"

Y/n: "...I actually wanted to talk about that right now"

Yang sighed as she sipped her drink.

Yang: "Another business trip?"

Y/n: "I'm afraid so..."

Y/n swirled his cup of scotch looking at it in sadness.

Y/n: "I'm sorry"

Yang: "What for?"

Y/n: "Because of my line of work I just don't get to spend much time with you anymore, I just feel like I've been a bad-"