"I Would Rather Save You"

(Salem X Fire God Liu Kang Reader)

(Rwby X Mortal Kombat)

Chaos, Fear, Anxiety

Those were the first three thoughts going through the people in Mantle's head as they saw Salem riding a large Whale Grimm. Team Rwby, JNOR and Penny we're gone and the cowardice General Ironwood disgraced the city of Mantle to die to the Grimm while he let Atlas live amongst the skies. Right now at this very moment all hope seems to be lost as Salem edged closer to the city of Mantle, a smirk spread across her lips.

Salem: "It's time to take what is rightfully mine"

Everyone ran away from the Grimm running to the other side of the city...everyone except one homeless man in a cloak with a extravagant looking Kasa hat (a straw hat but the hat isn't actually made out of straw). He looked up to see the danger coming and got up from where he was sitting.

Salem POV

I watch in sinister glee as I edged closer to my desired target, however that smirk faded into a curious look as I saw storm clouds forming around me. I then look down to see a homeless man in a cloak and a beautiful hat down from me.

???: "Cease Salem!..."

I watched the cloak burn away to reveal a man with gauntlets and dragon tattoos, he took off his hat hanging it from his back revealing a headband and glowing eyes. I then watched his eyes and tattoos glow blue as an aura of fire and lightning surround his body.

???: "...Before you doom us all"

Third POV

Salem: "Who are you?"

???: "I am Remnants protector, at ease your army of Grimm before I smite them"

Salem: "You have no power over me mortal, stand aside or die"

The man laughed to himself, he flew up into the sky to Salem's level as he then looked back at her with electricity in his eyes.

???: "Bold of you to assume that I am mortal"

The storm clouds then shot lightning down from the sky killing off Salem's whale grimm, the mystery man then flew up into the sky and blasted a large amount of fire at the army of Grimm disintegrating it immediately.

As the smoke settled Salem was revealed floating in the air with anger in her black soulless eyes.

Salem: "What are you?!"

Sheng: "I am Fire God Liu Sheng! Stand down Salem, or I will make you!"

Salem: "Is that so?..."