Not a Monster, Just Misunderstood

(Blake X Wolverine Reader X Kali)

(Rwby X Marvel Comics)

(Note: there will be a lemon in this chapter and if lemons aren't your thing then skip it if you wish)

Human and Faunus, they roamed the earth for centuries in war, in the middle of that war was another race of Homo sapiens: Mutants. Mutants were Humans and Faunus who have possessed amazing powers from DNA that different the average semblance which is from their aura. They roamed Remnant in secret from the Humans and Faunus blending into the crowds, however, some used their powers to better the world of Remnant.

Ghira: "We are under fire!"

Ghira, Kali, and some of the White Fang were surrounded by human forces trying to kill them, they were outgunned, outmanned, and out planned. They then heard a yell of pain and splattering blood from one of the humans.

Kali: "G-Ghira, what was that?"

Ghira: "I'll take a look"

Ghira peaked out of cover to see the leading man being stabbed through the back, the killers dropped the body revealing an eighteen-year-old boy with three bone claws coming out of each hand.

Human 1: "Shoot him down now!"

All the humans fired their guns at the clawed boy causing him to merely grunt in pain, the boy growled as the bullets popped out of his body and the wounds sealed up. Ghira looked in shock.

Ghira: "What the hell was-"

Inraged the boy then roared and started attacking the humans, he stabbed and cut through them with the claws as he roared with ferocity. Then it became silent like if life ceased to exist, Ghira and the others looked to see the boy standing in the middle of the carnage he has caused covered in blood as his wounds from the attacks healed.

-scene change-

That boy was Y/n, a mutant born in the year 1832 and fought in many wars in Remnant including the Great War. It has been about twenty years since that encounter with Ghira and Kali, they became friends for some years but Y/n ended up leaving after some Faunus in Menagerie found out his mutant heritage. The boy woke up from his dream by a howl of pain in the forest. He saw that his claws now covered in adamantium one of the strongest metals on earth were protruded out of his forearms, he retracted his claws, got his overcoat, and got up from the bed of leaves running towards the sound. He ran to see a wolf laying on the ground whimpering in pain, Y/n pulled an arrow out of its torso. He caressed the wolf comforting it before protruding his claws and somberly mercy killing it.

He sniffed the tip of the arrow, he could smell the poison that was tipped on it. He could hear the laughing of a bunch of rowdy hunters from the distance, typically Y/n wasn't one to go down to settle matters and teach those pricks some manners but this time he was willing to make an exception. He walked into the bar keeping the arrow hidden and walked to the bartender, Y/n sniffed out the man who tipped the arrow with poison.

Bartender: "What can I getcha stranger?"

Y/n: "I'd like to get that hunter in my right a drink"

The hunter looked to see the long-haired boy, he smirked as Y/n walked towards him.

Hunter: "What's your name kid?"

Y/n then slammed the arrow into his hand, the Hunter gripped his arm and grunted in pain.

Y/n: "It's Y/n...and that's a poisoned broadhead arrow which is illegal around these parts"

One of the hunters tried to attack Y/n only to get an adamantium fist to the face.