I'll Prove them Wrong

(Undermined Batman Reader X Team RWBY

(Rwby X DC Comics)

Disclaimer: Y/n won't have any aura for this story however, he is a great strategist, a skilled martial artist and has great intellect such as knowledge in forensic studies and a tech/gadget genius. Also the artwork above isn't mine and it's a fan art of Scott Adkins as Batman, which is who I am basing this character off of. Credit for the title goes to IgnitedCelica)

A person who has no connection with aura or semblance is a blank, they are seen lower than faunus and because of this prejudice they hide amongst the people of remnant in secret. Some are lucky and alive, however some are unfortunately killed out of discrimination.

Y/n Wayne was one of those who were unfortunate enough to be a victim of such atrocities as his parents the Waynes, one of the wealthiest families of Vale were generous enough for the people of Vale to build the communication systems and make a railway system for the people were shot down in an alley.

Even with that it didn't stop him to attending a huntsman academy and even being one of the top students in more ways than one, however he was continuously undermined by his team Rwby. Right now he was making some battle strategies for his team while team Rwby were discussing with each other with plans of their own.

Ruby: "How about I stay from a far range and use my sniper?"

Blake: "Ruby that isn't going to work, no offense but your aim isn't the best"

Y/n then finished and took his five different battle strategies to show to team Rwby.

Y/n: "Hey guys I want to show you something"

The four turned to Y/n as he shown one of his plans.

Y/n: "I was thinking of different strategies for the next fight, since Weiss than use her ice to freeze the ground to disable ground control and then Yang-"

Weiss: "Hey! We are the ones in the participating in the tournament, so I think you should just stand back, stay put and leave everything to us. Besides I don't think a blank like you would know how to plan well in the first place"

Y/n just looked down a bit heartbroken.

Blake: "Weiss that wasn't nice at all"

Weiss: "Am I wrong?"

Ruby: "No but that doesn't mean he's useless"

Weiss: "He's an inexperienced and blank welp!"

Yang: "That's true but no need to be a jerk!"

Yang quickly went next to Y/n wrapping her arm around him.

Yang: "Sorry you had to deal with that, look just let us do the planning okay hun?"

Y/n just looked away.

Y/n: "...okay"

Yang: "Atta boy!"

-timeskip-

Y/n put on his gear as he participated with Rwby and JNPR in a friendly competition, he goes to Rwby's side and gets ready.

(Y/n's gear right now is similar to Batman's usual gear, just with no cape, a limited arsenal and no cowl)

Nora: "Ready to lose?"

Yang: "We can take you on! Four on four!"

Y/n then turned his head to Yang.

Y/n: "Yang, there's five of us"