Chapter Five - Ethan's POV (part 1)

I chuckled to myself and rewinded the video for the third time in three minutes.

 Dylan had wandered off downstairs for breakfast a while ago, but I was still kicked back in bed having the fucking time of my life. I was currently watching the video camera footage of Mia breaking into my room.

 My mum had texted a link to the video along with the caption: 

Erm...Ethan, should I be concerned that girls are breaking into your room.

I immediately texted her back that it was fine, and it was just Mia trying to prank me. My mum being the amazing mother, responded with a laughing face.

Her response didn't surprise me in the slightest. She was very much aware of my crush on Mia and what I did as a result of it.

 Of course, she didn't know everything I did otherwise she'd probably slap me around the head for being such a dick, but I told her all the mild mother-friendly stuff.

I kind of felt sorry for Mia, she clearly didn't realize we had a full set of CCTV cameras all around the perimeter of our house. 

The video also revealed to me that she had weirdly come to my room to steal a hoodie of mine. I'm not sure why she came to steal it when I would have quite willingly given it to her if she asked.

 I mean, fuck, the thought of her throwing my hoodie on over that hot body of hers had my mind running wild.

Having the last of my fun watching Mia clamber up the tree like a weird spider monkey, I threw my phone onto my bed before picking up Mia's one in its place.

Now, what's your password...

I threw in suggestion after suggestion, frantically typing down all the different things I knew she liked. I knew I was going to guess it eventually because you don't crush on a girl for six years and not know absolutely everything they love. 

And then I thought of it. But surely she wouldn't be dumb enough to put that as her password... 

Would she?

I slowly typed the name; Ian Somerhalder into the phone, and just as I feared, the phone unlocked.

I couldn't believe it; she had that guy as her password and her lock screen. What was so great about this prick? I mean, he was alright looking, but he was hardly anything to make a fuss about.

Brushing away my jealousy, I started to scroll the apps on her phone to see if I could find anything of interest. Then I paused, considering something.

Wasn't this an invasion of her privacy?

I wrestled with my inner conscience for about a second before shrugging it off. Ah fuck it, I was going to hell anyway, so what else do I have to lose.

As I continued to scroll around, the first icon that caught my fancy was the gallery one.

Hmm, I bet she has some really hot bikini pictures hidden up in here...

And with that thought, my horny brain instantly clicked on the app, desperate to get my eyes on something of that quality.

Look, don't judge me, okay? You have recurrent sexy dreams about someone for the last four years, and tell me you wouldn't do the same.

When the screen opened up, the first thing on her recently-made-list wasn't anything I expected.

It was a video. And in the little thumbnail, I could see a clear picture of me sleeping.