Chapter 15: The Hostages ~ Part 2

Brandon stops shaking the ground, he sits back in his seat as if nothing happened. TC stands back up, dusting off his clothes. 

"You all just tried to ruin my plan, but in reality, you just helped me", TC says.

"What are you talking about?", Brandon says.

"Well my plan was to hold you all here, long enough to take out Black Lighting, Thunder, and Grace, I figured: divide and conquer, keep you 5 here where you couldn't use your powers, go kill the other 3 and take Lynn and Gambi back with me, cause you 5 know combat not strategy", TC says.

"So how did we help you", Dionte says.

"Well I sent an inside worker to work for Lynn until I took out Black Lightning, Thunder, and Grace, but Thunder ran her away, so there's no way to get inside to get Lynn, but now Thunder and Black Lightning are on their way here to rescue you 5 and I can just walk right into the Lab and take her and it's all thanks Ms. Lighting and her bright sky signal", TC says.

Jenn's eyes widen. 

Black Lighting flies up to the school. Thunder pulls up in her motorcycle. 

"What's the plan dad?", Anissa says.

"I'll turn off the lights in the school, you use your night vision on your mask to take out the guards inside", Jeff says holding his hands out, his eyes turn blue as he pulls the electricity from the school.

The school goes dark, Anissa runs inside. She turns on her night vision, all she can see now is heat signatures. One appears coming around the corner. She grabs him by the collar and throws him in to the locker. She then runs on to the next hall. She hears footsteps behind her but she see's a heat signature in front her. Just then the man in front of her begins shooting at her. Anissa runs up to the man and flips over him. The man shoots the person that was behind Anissa. Anissa thunderclaps sending the man with gun flying down the hall. As she is about to break the door down to where they're holding the Team. TC burst out of the door. Sending Anissa crashing into walls. He runs out of the building.

"Kill her!", TC says to guards.

The guards walk up to Anissa, they hold their hands out, but Jeff flies down the hall taking them out. He then turns the lights back on. TC is gone. Jenn climbs out the Window and flies away.

"Where is Jenn going?", Jeff asks.

"To the lab, TC's going there after Lynn", Dionte says.

"Without her suit", Jeff says flying out.

The team runs out of the school. TC arrives at the Lab, Lynn is there looking at more samples.

"Don't you miss working for me Lynn", TC says.

Lynn jumps at the sound of his voice, he begins walking up to her, Lynn starts to back up. TC looks at the floor near Lynn, 2 of his guards lay unconscious.

"I see you took out the guards, I sent", TC says.

"Yeah, I saw Grace under a trance looking through my family's files, and I assumed it was connected to you", Lynn says.

"And where's Grace?", TC says.

"behind you", Grace says kicking TC.

He falls forward, Grace morphs into a bird attacking TC. TC covers his face, after a minute or so he holds one hand out and throws Grace into the wall, she morphs back into her self, unable to get up. TC jumps back up.

"Come with me, you'll get good benefits, you like to help families right, well help me with mine", TC says.

"I would never go anywhere with you", Lynn replies.

"I was afraid you'll say that", TC says holding up his hand.

Just then Jennifer flies up and sends off the strongest electronic blast ever, TC falls to the ground but the electronic bolt bounces back on Jenn knocking her out. Jeff and the team run up to the lab.

"Lynn are you okay?", Jeff asks.

"yeah I'm fine", Lynn says.

Just then TC starts coughing he gets up and looks like his life had just been taken from him.

"What happened?", TC says coughing.

Everyone stares at him.

"What, what did I do?", TC says, "Erica, baby what's wrong".

TC tries to walk up to Erica but she steps back.

"TC is that you or are you still painkiller", Jeff asks.

Everyone looks confused.

"I though Khalil was painkiller", TC says.

"No painkiller isn't a person....", Jeff starts.

"it's a virus", Khalil finishes.

Jeff looks at Khalil.

"It feels like I've just got over the flu", TC says.

"So the virus is out of you", Jeff asks.

"Yeah I guess, I feel fine, but I don't remember nothing", TC says.

"All you need to know is that you were like Khalil we he had painkiller in him", Jeff says.

"Had?", TC asks.

"Yeah, when you went inside my body to lock painkiller up, painkiller went inside of you, and became far worse because you're an actual meta", Khalil says.

"Well if the virus is transmitted from one person to the next, who has the virus now that TC doesn't have it anymore", Dionte says. 

"Dad!", Anissa says looking at Jenn on the floor, her body is covered in green veins.

"We gotta get her back to the sanctum", Jeff says. 

When they get back to the sanctum, Gambi is examining Jenn. Jeff walks up to join him.

"So is TC fully back", Jeff asks.

"Yeah I did a body scan and from the looks of it he gave it all to Jenn", Gambi says.

"That wouldn't be good for any us", Jeff says.

"No it wouldn't but luckily her powers are so strong she's fighting it off", Gambi says, "All we can do now is wait".

"And if her body doesn't fight it off", Jeff says.

"We would experience and overload like no other", Gambi says.

"Can I talk to her", Brandon says.

"Yeah we'll give you two a minute", Jeff says.

"If you want to touch Jenn, wear these gloves, they will protect you from catching the virus", Gambi says.

Brandon walk to Jenn, he puts on the gloves Gambi left so that he can touch her. He grabs her hand and holds it. 

"It's funny", Brandon starts, "You leave one boy cause he's dangerous, get with somebody and turn into the one that's dangerous".

He wipes the sweat off of Jenn's face. Just then Jenn wakes up and puts her hand around Brandon's neck, Brandon struggles to breathe, she smiles and throws him through the door, then flies through the ceiling.

"Oh my god, Brandon what happened are you okay?", Anissa says.

"Is Jenn okay", Dionte says.

"I'm fine, but that isn't Jenn anymore", Brandon says holding his neck.

WHAT'S UP LOYAL FANS, BLACK LIGHTNING COMES BACK IN FEBRUARY AND I DON'T KNOW THE STORYLINE, SO I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN FINISH BY THE TIME THEY COME BACK OR JUST PICK BACK UP AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER, LET ME KNOW, WHAT I SHOULD DO!

~Management