Chapter 11: The Book of War ~ Part 1

"Where do we go, we can't go home, we can't go to the sanctum, and we don't have a safehouse", Erica says.

"Everybody get back on the helicopter", Jeff says waving his hand toward the helicopter.

Everyone begins getting back on the helicopter. Jenn gets on and sits beside Brandon. Brandon stands up and walks over and sits beside Dionte. Jenn stares at him for a minute confused then looks at Jeff. Jeff gets on the plane carrying a duffle bag.

"What's the duffle bag for", Anissa asks.

"You'll see", he replies, "Okay, here's the plan, were gonna go to my house, take out anyone guarding the house, stealthy of course, we will quickly change clothes and everyone will put their suits in the bag, if were not wearing the suit he can't track us, Well take the suits to the sanctum, where I can find which facility he is and invade unexpectedly". 

"That's a good plan, but it's risky", Grace says.

"Yeah Grace is right as soon as we take down the guards at the house, they will send 20 deep to the next location", Jenn says.

"Y'all are right", Jeff says thinking to himself, "New plan we split up and conquer individually".

"You mean like attack all at once", Dionte asks.

"Yeah, me and Erica will go to my house and get a change of clothes and grab Jennifer's as well, Anissa, you and Grace will go to you guy's house and get a change of clothes, Dionte and Khalil will go to Brandon's house and get a set of changing clothes, and Jennifer and Brandon will go to the Sanctum and get the list, we'll meet you guys there to return the suits", Jeff says.

"Id rather not go to the sanctum", Brandon says looking at Jenn quickly then looking away.

Jenn looks at him confused again, then looks at the ground.

"You don't have a choice", Jeff says tapping the glass to alarm the pilot to go to his house.

"And what about me", Amanzi asks.

"Stay on this helicopter till we all get back together", Jeff says.

After a few minutes they arrive at Jeff's house, Jeff and Erica jump out of the helicopter and become face to face with about 10 guards. Jeff looks up signals for the helicopter to leave.

"I'm gonna ask you men one time to leave my house", Jeff says.

"We've been instructed to take out the Black Lightning Team", one of the men says.

"That's funny, cause I've instructed my team to take out you", Jeff says taking out one hand and forming an electronic lasso around the men. 

He then begins shocking Erica so she can absorb a lot of power. Once he stops he takes the men out of the lasso and Erica sends off a powerful blast knocking every guard out in sight.

"Come on let's hurry, back up could be on the way", Jeff says running past the guards.

The helicopter hovers over Brandon's house. Dionte and Khalil jump out and run up to Brandon's apartment. Khalil signals for the helicopter to leave.

"It doesn't even look like there's anyone here", Dionte says opening the door.

Just then a man shoots at him from inside the apartment, Dionte closes the door quickly to dodge the bullet. 

"I may have spoke a little too soon", Dionte says.

"You think", Khalil says, "be careful, there's five guys in there, I can hear them".

Just then the man tries to open the door, Dionte pulls it back towards him, then pushes it at the man knocking him down, he then runs in and sends off a powerful blast of ice, trapping the five guys in a barrier of ice.