Chapter 6: The Interrogation

The two men are sitting back to back, Jeff and The Team are standing around them. They begin waking up. Once they realize they're tied the start trying break out. They're eyes turn red as the try to use their powers.

"Don't even bother, we tied you up and covered your hands", Jeff says.

"What do you want with us?", one of them men say.

"What do we want with you, don't you mean what y'all want with us?", Anissa say walking up to the man, "I mean y'all have been coming at us non stop".

"Were just following orders?", the man says.

"Who's orders?", Jenn asks. 

"Wouldn't you like to know?", the man snaps at Jenn.

"I mean I did just ask who", Jenn clap backs.

"Are you catching an attitude?" the man asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know", Jenn snaps.

The man grins, "That was a good one , I like what you did there", the man says.

"Yeah it just felt right at the moment", Jenn says joking laughing.

"No really it was clever", the man says.

"Aww thanks", Jenn says smiling.

Jeff clears his throat.

"Now if we can get back to the interrogation", Jeff says.

"Oh sorry!", Jenn says.

"Are you working with TC?", Anissa asks.

"Working with TC?", the man says confused, "You mean working for TC".

"You're telling me that TC has people working for him", Jeff asks.

"Yeah he's scary!", the man says.

"Scary, TC could barely scare an ant you mean to tell me he's scaring you guys", Grace says.

"Hey!", Erica says.

"Sorry, but like seriously", Grace asks again.

"He's not the same person you all knew, TC has powers that are out of this world, that's why he calls himself the "Overload", 

"Wow", Jenn says

The team exchange looks.

"Where's my mom?", Anissa asks.

"We don't have clearance to know about the captured, but I can tell you where your 2 little friends are being held", the man says.

"Dionte and Brandon?", Khalil asks.

"Yeah, they're being held in a small town in North Carolina", the man says.

"In North Carolina we we're told they were upstate not upcountry", Erica says.

 "How do you know that if you don't have clearance though?", Jenn asks.

"Because they're no longer captured they were taken from us TC is recruiting people from your team to rescue them', the man says.

"Where are they exactly?", Khalil asks

"One is in a city called Charlotte the other one is in a city called Raleigh ", the man says.

"Why are they being held there?", Jeff asks.

"They're being stripped of some of their powers", the man says.

"WHAT, why?", Jenn asks.

"They take a little  bit of their powers and put it in some cube, they manipulate it to make more they're somewhat helping the environment but they're hurting Brandon and Dionte", the man says.

"A cube?", Anissa says. 

"Kinda like the cube TC was looking for",  Jenn says.

"But why would TC dig up what he just buried", Anissa asks.

"Did you miss what I said", the man starts, "They were taken, TC is digging up the boxes to give  Brandon and Dionte their powers back".

"So TC is helping us?", Jenn says confused.

"Far from it, he's trying to get their powers back so he can use them as Meta Soldiers, to take down not only the other team but you guys as well", the man says.

"This is a lot to take in", Erica says.

"So what I'm hearing is we have to take down a group of people to rescue Brandon and Dionte, so that they can't be used by TC to take down the group that we already have to take down, and stop TC from finding the boxes that can possibly give Brandon and Dionte their full powers back which we need if we want any chance at stopping TC from destroying us, my wife, Gambi, and the world", Jeff says gasping for air.

The team looks at Jeff confused.

"Yeah that sounds about right", the man says. 

"This is gonna take the whole book to do", Jeff says talking to the reader.

"What?", Jenn asks.

"Nothing", Jeff says.

"Where is each one being held?", Khalil asks.

"I don't know the one with Fire and Ice is in Charlotte the one with Earthquakes and Air and all that stuff is in Raleigh", the man says

"Ok so we have to get Brandon from Raleigh and Dionte from Charlotte", Jeff says.

"Can we draw this whole plan out so that I can get it", Grace says.

"Agreed!", Anissa says.

"You don't have anything to add", Jenn says to the other man.

"Wouldn't you like to know", the man says.

"I'm not doing this again" Jenn says. 

"Ok so this is what we're gonna do", Jeff says.

"Dad let's not talk about this here they could have a listening device on them", Anissa says.

"You're right lets go in the kitchen", Jeff says, "Thank you gentlemen for telling us everything".

"We did tell you everything, how did we tell you everything", the man asks confused.

"Oh I didn't tell you, you were on a Truth Serum", Jeff says smiling.

The man straightens up his face, the team gathers in the kitchen.

"Ok so what I'm thinking is we go to Charlotte and listen around to see where Dionte is being held, of course he's gonna be under control so they might fight us, meaning I need all hands on deck,  then with the help of Dionte we rescue Brandon", Jeff says.

"That sounds like a good plan", Anissa says.

"What do you want to do with dumb and dumber over there", Jenn says nodding to the two men.

"When Gambi gets back we'll use them as back up to take down TC", Jeff says.

"They would never do that", Anissa says.

"They will if we put a chip in their neck", Jeff says.

"Good because we'll need all the help we can get", Khalil says walking out of the kitchen.

The next sections are 3 Parts, Do y'all want it all together Released Friday, November 20th, or separately on November 18th, 19th, & 20th!