Chapter 3: The Last Favor

"Hell No, I returned the favor after y'all escorted me home during that Markovian Bullshit, I'm so tired of you black negro metas asking me for favors", Tobias says.

"You didn't return the favor you tricked us into helping you, then turned on us in the end", Jenn exclaims.

"Didn't your mama ever tell you not to negotiate with criminals", Tobias jokes.

"Didn't your mama ever tell you not to play with metas", Anissa jokes back.

"Look I get it, you Pierce girls wanna find your little friends but what do I look like telling you what I know", Tobias questions.

"Someone who owes us a favor and is working on my last nerve", Anissa says.

"Like I said before I'm not giving y'all any kind of information, especially after you took my serum, I'm down to one box because you", Tobias says pointing to a box across the room.

"Oh really", Jenn says walking over to the box and holding her hand over it, "you tell us what we need to know or I will drop a lightning ball on your little box".

"Fine, but this is The Last Favor, I heard there's a new group in town and they've been recruiting members to take out the Three of y'all", Tobias starts.

"Recruiting, as in they chose to be on this team", Jenn asks.

"Not necessarily, these groups will go through anything to round up the metas including brainwashing them or in your friends case, digging them up", Tobias states.

"Well that would explain why Grace looked at dad like she didn't know who he was", Anissa says.

"So where can we find the said group", Jenn asks.

"Well if I know anything about computers", Tobias starts.

"Which you don't", Jenn jokes.

"I think you should reverse your tracking system and see who's tracking you", Tobias says.

"That's actually not a bad idea", Anissa says.

"Thanks for the favor Tobias, we'll be in touch", Jenn says turning around and walking out.

"No we won't, what part don't y'all get about, The Last Favor", Tobias yells.

"Yeah okay", Jenn says back.

"Why do you always, mess with Tobias?", Anissa asks.

"I like to see the veins in his forehead pop out, that and I hope one day he'll get mad enough to run up on me, so I can kill him", Jenn says.

"Wow", Anissa starts then realizes what Jenn just said, "wait, say what".

But Jenn is already up in the sky.

Back at the Sanctum, Lynn, Jeff, Jenn, Anissa, & Gambi are standing around a table that has a map of Freeland.

"So if Tobias is right, and we reverse the tracking device it should tell us who's been tracking us", Gambi says clicking stuff on his tablet.

Jeff and Lynn exchange looks.

"These are our towers", Gambi says pointing at the red dots on the map, "We have surveillance of Freeland, let's just see who has surveillance of our towers".

Gambi clicks a few buttons 3 blue dots pop up on the map.

"These are the places that's watching us, if I'm right, they should have some connection to what's going on", Gambi says looking up.

"Ok so that's the Abandoned Mall, an Apartment Complex, and the Junkyard", Anissa says.

"Ok then the three of us will go to each place and take them out one by one", Jenn replies.