Chapter 12: The Book of War ~ Part 2

"Ok so is everyone changed out of their suits?", Jeff asks.

"Yeah, everyone's all good", Anissa says.

"Ok so here's the plan, TC's lab is very big so we have to split up, we probably took out most of the guards he has, so we will drop down in front of the building, girls are with Anissa, you all will search for Lynn, guys are with me, and we will find Uncle Gambi, take out anything in your way", Jeff says.

The team nods in  agreement, then makes their way back to the helicopter. After a fifteen minute silent ride, they arrive at TC's Lab. Jeff signals for the pilot to stop and let them off, the Team jumps off the helicopter, directly in front of the facility. The doors to the Lab open and TC walks out clapping.

"Bravo, I just can't seem to stop Team Black Lightning can I?", TC asks.

"It's over TC, give us back our Mom and Uncle and stop with all this madness", Jenn says.

"And why would I do that?", TC asks.

"Because you have nothing, we took out your guards and best believe we can take out you", Anissa says.

"You think those are my only guards", TC says laughing.

Just then about 50 guards emerge from behind them, The team turns around nervously.

"How about a quick game, your top 3 Teammates step up and battle my top 3 metas, and leave the rest of your pathetic team to battle it out with my guards", TC says as three men walk out from behind him, hands glowing, two of which were held captive in the Safehouse.

Jeff and the Team eyes widen.

"So who's it gonna be?", TC asks.

Jeff, Anissa, and Jenn step forward.

"The Pierce Family, oh this is gonna be fun" TC says.

"Here's the plan", Jeff says to the team, "Me, Anissa and Jennifer, will fight these three metas, The Boys will fight off these guards, and the girls will find a way into the building to free Gambi and Lynn".

"That's pretty risky for us don't you think", Khalil says.

"We don't have a choice", Jeff says.

"Enough plotting, This is WAR!", TC yells.

The three men hands start glowing again as they begin walking towards them. Jeff and Jenn hands light up, and Anissa takes a deep breath. The boys turn around face the guards, Brandon's eyes turn white, Dionte's hands starts glowing, and Khalil squares. 

"Grace you ready", Erica asks.

"Yeah", Grace responds.

"Amanzi you ready", Erica asks turning Amanzi's way, "Where did she go?".

"I don't know but we have no time to ask questions, let's go", Grace says running toward the building.

Jeff runs up first, the man in the middle holds out his hands and throws Jeff back to where Jenn and Anissa are.

"Some help might really be effective right about now", Jeff says.

Jenn and Anissa run up towards the men, they get ready to use their powers, but Jenn send off an immense amount of light blinding them, Anissa thunder stomps sending them flying back. After the men stand up they throw Jenn and Anissa back towards Jeff.

"This is going to go on forever", Jeff says.

"Maybe not", Anissa says getting an idea, "Dad you remember the fight with Tobias older metas, when you shorted out their powers long enough for me to Thunder Clap and knock them out".