Chapter 19: Finale ~ Part 2

The next day Gambi is up trying to make a serum, Jeff walks in and sits at the table.

"I know you went to Tobias penthouse last night", Gambi says.

Jeff doesn't say anything, he throws his head back ignoring Gambis' statement.

"I told you I will find a serum", Gambi says.

"And if you don't, and then what, what am I going to do, if you can't make serum, I need a back up plan",  Jeff says raising his voice a little.

"So you go to Tobias, Tobias Whale for a Back-Up plan", Gambi replies.

"He's the only that knows how this Painkiller works", Jeff says.

"Yeah, how to pick out the people who make it, he's not going to do the dirty work himself", Gambi says.

"Dirty Work, like what you're doing right, our "Dirty Work", Jeff says putting quotations around Dirty Work.

"That's Different, Black Lighting and his team aren't dirty, therefore they don't have Dirty Work", Gambi starts, "or so I thought".

"What are you trying to say?", Jeff asks.

"What I'm trying to say is that Black Lighting use to be a Hero, a person who people acknowledged for doing the right things, but lately you've been Black Lighting a person who only cares about his Family and enjoys making deals with devils", Gambi says.

"So i'm not supposed to protect my family", Jeff replies.

"Jefferson Pierce is supposed to protect his family, Black Lighting is supposed to protect the world", Gambi states.

Just then Khalil and TC walk in.

"Have you guy's been watching the news?", TC says walking up to a monitor.

"No why what's wrong", Jeff asks.

"Multiple break in's around Freeland", Khalil says.

Just then the News Comes up on the monitor. A news reporter appears.

This Morning has been crazy for Freeland, Multiple robberies have happened in the past hour. Witnesses say that 5 women dressed in all black with Superhuman Abilities have been seen fleeing urban communities carrying bags of stolen items.

"Who would rob in the daylight", Jeff asks. 

"A group of women with Superhuman Abilities, that's lead by a girl with Painkiller, that can easily beat us", Khalil says.

"You could have said Jenn and the Girls", TC says.

This just in, a sketch of one of the girls described by a witness has just been released:

"Anissa!", Gambi says.

"Gambi can you pull up a list of all the calls made to the police department from the last hour, so we can pin point their location", Jeff says.

"Already doing it", Gambi says.

A list of addresses pop up on the monitor.

"Those are a lot of places, there's no way we can even know what they're stealing", Jeff says.

"I know what they're stealing", Khalil says.

"How", Jeff says.

"When I worked for Tobias I use to do his errand runs, all of the places are drug dealers", Khalil replies.

"In what world do drug dealers call the police", TC asks.

"When all of their drugs get stolen, Jenn must be controlling them to steal all of the drugs", Khalil states.

"Steal all the drugs for what", TC asks.

"That I don't know", Khalil says.

"Do you know where they might hit next?", Jeff asks. 

"I don't know they've literally wiped out all the drug dealers in Freeland, besides the head dealers", Khalil replies.

"What head dealers?", Gambi asks.

"Lady Eve, Lala....", Khalil starts, "and Tobias Whale". 

"Lady Eve isn't on the radar anymore, even Jenn can't find her", Gambi says.

"So that just leaves Lala and Tobias", TC says.

"Come on we have to go help them", Jeff says.

"Help them?, They're criminals", Gambi says.

 "They're still people", Jeff says.

"Who kill other peo....", Gambi starts.

"You just said I need to fight for Freeland, now I'm doing that and it's a problem, Can you let me lead my team, how I want to", Jeff says, "Alert Brandon and Dionte of what's going on and tell them to meet me at Tobias' penthouse, Khalil and TC go to Lala's place".

Jeff, Khalil, and TC walks out of the sanctum.

At Lala's House, Khalil shoots a dart at the guard at the door. TC pulls the doors off the henges. Lala and his goons turn to the door, pointing their guns at them.

"Look man, I don't work for Tobias anymore", Lala says.

"Don't care, your life's in danger, I was sent to protect you, so go to the backroom or something", Khalil says.

"We can protect our selves, we shoot any unknown person that comes in this door", Lala says. 

"Did you shoot us?", Khalil asks.

"No but we still can", Lala says aiming at them.

TC holds his hands out and pulls the gun from every man in the room to him, and drops them on the floor.

"With what guns", TC's says.

"Backroom now!", Khalil yells.

"We don't take orders from nobody", Lala says.

Just then Anissa walks in and Thunder Claps knocking everyone inside down. Lala and the Gang get up and start heading to the back. Khalil and TC jumps up. Grace walks in behind her. 

"Anissa, Grace, this is not ...", TC starts.

"Save it, no one here has time to talk", Grace says morphing into a Tiger and running up them.

TC holds out his hand and throws her at the wall. He then turns and runs her way. Anissa runs up to Khalil and tries to kick him, but he does a backflip dodging her kick. He foot sweeps her knocking her off her feet. She jumps back up, and Thunder stomps sending him flying across the room. Grace pounces on TC, but he quickly pulls her off, then grabs her by the neck and swings her into a glass knocking her out. She morphs back into her self and begins coughing.

"Where am I?", Grace says.

"Is that you are you back', TC asks.

"Yeah, what are we doing here, what is going on?", Grace asks.

"I'll explain Later", TC starts turning around to face Khalil, "Khalil, you have to knock her out and let her regain consciousness and she'll wake up out of the trance".

Khalil stands back up and just stares at Anissa. He then grabs a knife and throws it right over her shoulder nearly missing her. Angry she runs up to him, he waits until she's right in front of him and flips over her head, then turns and slams her into the wall, knocking her out.

"He said knock her out, not break her skull", Grace says running up to her.

"TC let Jeff know what he has to do to break their trance", Khalil says.

TC nods. Khalil helps Anissa up and they make their way back to the sanctum.