Chapter 4: Night of the Living Controllers

Khalil, Grace, & Erica are sitting in the sanctum, tied up. Jeff flicks on the overhead light. They start waking up and looking around.

"Really this again", Khalil says motioning towards the straps.

"Hey, it's not our fault you keep getting your ass controlled by the bad guys", Anissa says.

"Speaking of ass, who's ass got handed to them this time?", Khalil asks.

"Actually I handed you, your own ass", Anissa replies.

"Good job, bae", Grace says.

"Don't get to excited, I handed you your own ass", Jenn joins in.

"I'll get your ass next time", Grace says.

"The next person that says ass is getting kicked out the room", Jeff says.

"But dad you kinda just as-", Jenn starts.

"GET OUUUTTT", Jeff yells.

Jenn quickly leaves the room.

"Now what do y'all remember before going into a trance", Gambi asks.

"I remember sitting at my Aunts House, and a man in all red burst through her door and demanded I come with him, of course I said no because it was sketchy, and he held his hand up and I had a sudden urge to do whatever he said", Khalil says.

"That sounds like Mind Manipulation", Gambi says.

"Same thing happened with me but my guy didn't even have to wave a hand, I went into my leopard form and he just looked into my eyes and I suddenly followed him", Grace says.

"Thats Zookinesis", Gambi says to Grace.

"What about you Erica?", Jeff asks, "did a mysterious man come get you too?"

"It's no mystery, I know who took me, it was TC, when he came, He looked like a deer in headlights, he was surprised to see me but I was more surprised to see him. He didn't have the courage to fight or control me, so I pretended to fall out, when I woke I pretended to be like the others under a trance, I would listen in on TC and the groups conversation, when asked what his "new" powers were, he mumbled.....", Erica starts.

"Telekinesis", Gambi finishes.

"Yeah!", Erica says looking down.

"So when you fought me.....?", Jeff asks.

"I was fully aware of what was happening", Erica says.

"When you say others, do you mean Brandon and Dionte?", Anissa asks.

"Yeah they were there too but since they have very strong powers they were sent up state", Erica says.

"Great so not only do we have to figure out what TC is planning and take him down, we have to go looking for 2 people under a trance who could easily hurt us", Anissa says.

"Well it is 6 against 2", Khalil says.

"We'll worry about them when the time comes, right now I need some rest, and time to think about what is going on", Jeff states, "so Anissa untie them and everyone is staying at my house tonight, including you Gambi".

"Wait why?", Anissa asks.

"If I know any better, they're gonna come looking for the 3 of you and I rather we fight them together than separate", Jeff says.

"Cool, slumber party it is", Grace says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That night they're sitting around the living room watching a movie. Jenn gets up to get her self something to drink. Khalil gets up and follows her.

"I bet you're feeling sad", Khalil says.

"Why would I feel sad?", Jenn asks.

"Your boyfriend is somewhere lost and you got to find him and possibly fight him", Khalil replies.

"How many times do I have to say that I'm not dating Brandon?", Jenn asks.

"Until I start believing it, I mean he told you he has feelings for you and you feel the same way, of course I gave my blessings, but it's a hard pill to swallow", Khalil says.

"Well swallow it, spit it out, do whatever you want to do with it, just know I'm not interested in Brandon anymore", Jenn replies, "and I'm not about to keep it explaining it".

Jenn walks out of the Kitchen, Just then the door blows off of the henges. Everyone stands up startled. 3 men walk in Jeff suits up and runs up to the men. The man in the middle holds up his hand, a red wave light forms on his hand, he throws Jeff into the wall. Then the second man forms a ball and fires it a Jeff it surrounds him, Jeff struggles to get free.

"We're here for Grace, Khalil, and Erica", the man says.

"Well you'll have to go through us first", Anissa says.

Her and Jenn walk in front of the men.

"You guys get behind us", Jenn says making a lightning ball.

The team moves behind Anissa and Jenn. Jenn throws the ball at the men. One of the men intercepts it and throws it back at Jenn. She ducks out of the way. Anissa runs up to nearest man, she kicks him in the stomach, he swings back at her but she catches it and flips him on the ground. As she's about to punch him, one of the men throws her into the wall and puts a force field around her. Jenn makes a wall of electricity and pushes it toward the men. They all fall back. Jenn stands over them looking to see if they are unconscious. One of the men holds up their hand throws her at the wall and puts her in a force field bubble.

The men all jump up and motion towards the rest of the team. They all raise their hand up and wave it. Gambi, Lynn, Khalil, Grace, & Ericas eyes turn blue as they start to walk towards the men.

"No", Anissa yells as her eyes turn purple and she burst out of the bubble and send immense power through out the room.

Everyone flies back. Anissa looks at her body confused as to what happened. The 3 men get up and run out of the house. Everyone else starts to get up.

"Whoah, what the hell was that", Jenn asks.

"I don't know" Anissa replies.

"I would love to stay here and discuss Anissa's new ability but if I know criminals, they will be back we have to go to a safe house and lay low for a while", Jeff says.

"What about Dionte, TC, & Brandon?", Grace asks.

"We'll get to that when we get to that", Jeff says.

"Until then let's go", Gambi says walking to the van outside.