Chapter 1: Holey Moley

Jeff and Lynn are laying back on the bed. They had just got back from a night out and there was no one home. Jenn has crashed at Anissas and Erica was over a friends house.

"You know with everything that has happened this past summer we really haven't had time to connect up", Jeff says.

"Yeah, I know, the city has been quiet and Jenn and Erica left to give us some alone time", Lynn replies.

"Which is oh so lovely", Jeff jokes.

"So what are you gonna do to cherish this time?", Lynn asks.

"I can show you better than I can tell you", Jeff replies climbing on top of Lynn.

They begin kissing, until Jeff's watch starts going off signaling a mission alert.

"Ohhhh noooo", Lynn cries out.

"Sorry, but duty calls", Jeff replies getting up and walking out of the room.

At the Sanctum Jenn and Anissa are sitting at the meeting table. Jeff comes in breathing heavy.

"This better be good I was in the middle of something if you know what I mean", Jeff says.

"I wish we didn't", Jenn says pretending to barf.

Where's the team?", Jeff asks.

"You're looking at it", Gambi replies.

"What are you talking about, where are the others?", Jeff asks again.

"When it was time to take the placement test to see if you could still be apart of the team and what rank you are on, the only ones who actually came was the three of you",

"Wait why, Anissa where's Grace?", Jeff asks.

"After the fight with Gravedigger Grace said she need a break from me, so she said she was gonna go stay with her parents, but they claim to not have seen her and she hasn't been home for Days, I had Jenn come over to go look for her but she's no where to be found", Anissa replies.

"What about Erica?", Jeff asks.

"Erica sent me a text message this morning saying she was moving out and quitting the team to focus on her priorities", Jenn replies.

"And the boys?", Jeff asks.

"You know Dionte said he was only on the team to take down Gravedigger after that he was going back to a life of crime", Anissa says

"Khalil said something to me before the last mission about taking a break from the team to go and find some of his family", Jenn states.

"And as for Brandon, residents say he hasn't been to his apartment in weeks", Gambi replies.

"Wow so it's back to the core three", Jeff replies.

"Yep and it's already trouble in the city", Anissa states.

"Can the police do anything on their own", Jeff jokes.

"So what's the sitch?", Jenn asks.

"Please stay off of Disney+, You watch too much Kim Possible", Anissa jokes.

"There's trouble down at the park, a group of locals contacted the police earlier and I intercepted the call, they said theres a person down at the park uprooting trees and trying to uproot the statue", Gambi says.

"Didn't I destroy that thing already", Anissa states to herself.

"You did what?", Jeff asks.

"Nothing", Anissa replies quickly.