Chapter 20: Finale ~ Part 3

Over at Tobias Penthouse, Lynn walks in holding two guns.

"Mrs. Pierce, I haven't seen a Fine Black Lady in a while", Tobias says.

"That's too bad, where's the drugs?', Lynn asks.

"Are you still high off of the Greenlight or something, all my drugs we're destroyed?", Tobias says.

"Stop playing Games", Lynn says again.

"The hell is wrong with you", Tobias says.

"5.....", Lynn starts counting.

"Ooo I love it when a woman counts down", Tobias says.

"4.....", Lynn says stills counting down.

"3, 2", Tobias says mocking her.

"1", Lynn says and she starts shooting.

 Tobias jumps behind a couch.

 "What the hell is wrong with you bitch", Tobias says.

Just then Jeff flies through the window. He makes an electronic shield over him and Tobias.

"Watch your mouth", he says turning to Tobias.

When Lynn's out of bullets, she throws the guns down, and starts walking up to Jeff.

"Please don't make me do this", Jeff says.

Lynn begins running up to him. When she gets directly in front of him, he punches her in the nose, knocking her out. She collapses in his arm, he sits her down in a chair.

"What the hell is going on here", Tobias says.

"My daughter, the one that has painkiller is the one leading these robberies", Jeff says. 

"And she's looking for drugs", Tobias says.

"yeah", Jeff says wiping Lynn's face.

"Then why would she send your wife here by herself to fight me, am I right?", Tobias jokes.

"Weren't you just hiding behind the couch", Jeff says, "But you're right, she wouldn't she's smarter than that".

"That's why she sent us as back up", Amanzi says walking in, Erica beside her, "Now stand down".

"I'll never do that", Jeff says moving closer to them.

"Suit yourself", Amanzi says, her eyes turn blue.

Just then Brandon and Dionte walk in and break a vase of Amanzi and Erica's head, they fall to the ground.

"Did y'all have to break my vase", Tobias says.

"Sorry we didn't feel like fighting" Brandon says.

"So you hit them in the head with a vase?", Jeff says shaking his head.

"What Khalil smashed Anissa's head into the wall to break her trance", Dionte replies.

"Oh really", Jeff says helping Lynn up.

"And TC talk like it was ruthless too" Dionte says, "I mean like boom". he laughs

"We get it", Brandon says

 "Grab them and let's go". Jeff says.

Brandon and Dionte grab Amanzi and Erica and walk out with Jeff. When they get back to the sanctum everyone is there. 

"We've explained what happened and everything that's been going.....", Khalil starts but gets cut off from a slap in the face from Jeff.

"What was that for?", Khalil asks.