𝟏𝟒.) 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚

- Sorry for any mistakes.
- Hey everybody ! How y'all been ?
- A long ass chapter lol

Friday, October 25,2019, 6:30am
The day before Jå's Birthday 🎂.

Jå's (Jayde) P.O.V:

"Kash did you pack your suitcase?" I asked

"Kash did you pack your suitcase?" I asked. He wasn't been sleep and I honestly don't know why. I made him come in here since I made him took his medicine and he been here ever since.

"Yea." He responded dryly.

"I won't make you take it no more until it's time to go to sleep. You'll be ok." I said zipping up my bag. I went over to his suitcase to make sure he had everything.

"Boy you didn't put shit in here but these damn guns. They gon kick us out the country fucking with you." I fussed and he just smacked his teeth. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I honestly hated how this medicine him feel. On top of that he already had an attitude.

"We about to leave in a minute so don't take yo black ass to sleep. " I said walking out the room. I went into Gunzz's room to see what the hell they was doing because they was too quiet.

" When we le- OOOOOOO ! " I said closing the door quickly and walking downstairs.

"This is why I mind my business chileee!" I said getting some grapes.

"Eat some of this." I said putting the bowl of grapes into Kash face.

"Cuh get that shit out my face. You doing the most." I put the bowl down and walked over to my suitcase picking it up.

"Oooo chile I gotta get the fuck up out of here." I said going downstairs. Now I got an attitude because niggas wanna do the most when i'm trying to help. I checked the time and scoffed already knowing we was going to be late.

"COME ON! WE GON BE LATE." I yelled upstairs and everybody started to come out the rooms. I wasn't even a morning person so for them to book this early ass flight and then be late, I was pissed. I woke up with a great attitude this morning and that shit went down hill quick.

" Y'all ready? Everybody else meeting us there at the airport." Niki said and I just nodded my head. We were driving separate cars since Kash and Gunzz had two seaters and ain't no way we was gon fit in that shit.

"Ja."

"...."

"Jayde"

"..."

"Cuh stop ignoring me."

"And if I don't ." I said and he just smacked his teeth.

"I hope they fall out."

"Why you got an attitude?"

"No you didn't just ask me why I have an attitude."

"Man you trippin."