𝟒𝟑.) 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

- WASSUP DRUG DEALERS AND GANG MEMBERS
- We ate with this chapter chile.
- Anyways Part 2 of Jå's birthday celebration so y'all gon need another outfit.
- Fuck them mistakes.
- Some P.OV's not gon have pictures because I have a 20 limit max 🧍🏽‍♀️.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ ☞︎

✍︎︎ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 ✍︎︎

Sunday

Omniscient P.O.V:

"Wassup Unc." Kash said dapping up his Uncle Joe.

"Wassup man. How y'all been?"

"Shit straight. Her party was last night so she might be sleep but ha lil dinner Tuesday." He said and Uncle Joe nodded.

"So you want me to be her bodyguard? She look like she can handle herself well."

"She can but I don't need nobody trying no shit. She small and shit so they gon try and I don't always be around since she don't tell me nun."

"Mmmh. You care for this girl. She knows?"

"Nah but shit she'll be straight." He said shrugging. "Ima bring ha down here if she feeling ight." He said jogging upstairs and walking into the room.

"Kash."

"You ight?"

"I'm hungry and my head hurt." She said more to herself as she sat up. She was in one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers.

"Ight. Here." He said passing her a tylenol and she got up following behind him downstairs. "Unc this Jå." He said making her confused.

"Wassup. I'm Kash's Uncle, Uncle Jo." He said and she realized what was going on. Him and this bodyguard shit.

"Y'all look alike but hi." She said as they shook hands. "Let me guess, he want you to be my bodyguard?"

"Yea." They both said scratching their necks and she rolled her eyes.

"Rashawn you made your uncle come all the way to Houston from Atlanta to be my bodyguard when you could've got somebody else? What if he got other things to do in Atlanta? How do you even know he wanna be my bodyguard? I don't do shit anyways."

"Maybe ask him if he wanna be your bodyguard nîgga." Kash said and Jå turned around putting her attention on him.

"Yea mane I don't mind. Shit Kash don't fuck with nobody else." He said.

"See nîgga. Please." He said.

"I- Ok fine, but you don't tell him what to do. Now can we go cause i'm hungry and yo ass been in my face all day."

"Yea come on." He said grabbing his keys and they followed behind him.

"Ok so how this bodyguard shit suppose to work because it's giving 63rd."