𝟒𝟓.) 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

- DAUNTE'S BIRTHDAY AND GENDER REVEAL TIMEEEEE! Hosted Exclusively by the wonderful Drug Dealers and Gang Members brought to you by XxxParieee and SosaaWoo 💜💜💜!
-didn't proof read.

CHECK IN AND TEAM BOY OR GIRL FOR NIKI AND GUNZZ'S BABY?! ☞︎

Author's (Sosaa/Pariee) P.O.V:

November 1,2020 , our first second generation baby was born

November 1,2020 , our first second generation baby was born. Daun'te Josiah Simmons was brought into Gang Love under some bad circumstances, but was still unconditionally loved by his father, The Drug Dealers and Gang Members, and of course everybody else. He is finally 1 years old and we are proud grandparents of Tae. We as in me and Parie duh.

Since his birthday was a couple of weeks before they go to Atlanta, everybody from Jå's birthday was still in town to celebrate Daun'te. He was basically like everybody's baby and now two more were getting added from Rihanna and Niki.

"My grandbaby. You finally turn 1 today. Next you're cousin is going to be here next month and then your sibling." Mama Cleo said dressing Daun'te as he just clapped. "I hope you have a sister."

"Ma I was gon get him." Gunzz said walking into Daun'te's room.

"Boy it's fine. Y'all finish decorating I got him. Where's my damn kids?" She asked looking up and he shrugged his shoulders. "They asses always doing something. Come on Daun'te." She said picking him up.

"Mane what are you doing?" Cjay asked mugging Jå.

"Nîgga what are you doing? That table cloth don't suppose to look like that."

"That don't look right."

"You don't look right." She said rolling her eyes. "Niki you good girl?"

"Yea. I'm so excited to find out the gender in a couple of weeks."

"If it's a girl I'ma be mad as hell." Cjay mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because it's too many of y'all. Who the fuck thinks, oh I want a baby girl when it's an army of y'all."

"Shut up Cjay." Jå said mushing him.

"I hope you pregnant."

"Too bad I took a plan B." She said giving him a fake smile. Roccout, Eli, and Martez walked in putting gifts on the table. "Reign?"