𝟕.) 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Excuse any mistakes 💕.
A lot of P.O.V's are featured today 😃.( kinda.)

Same day from previous chapter .

Lunch time .

Ja's P.O.V:

It was finally lunch time and I couldn't wait til the school day was over . I was actually fed the fuck up that this nigga actually decided to stalk me and come where I was . This wasn't usually Niki lunch time but she would come down here to eat lunch with us . We was sitting at the table that we usually sit at . At the table it was me , Gunzz, T, and JuJu. JuJu was at the table trying to better the mood , but sadly it wasn't working . Gunzz was thinking about how we should've killed him at first . Violence was never the answer for me because of the thought of jail . I was highly upset but didn't shed a tear, thank god , cause in walked the devil . Right after he sat down , Niki walked in not even noticing Tyrone . " Hey family " she said happily . We all responded dryly then she knew something was up . 

" Umm , so what's wrong ? Y'all don't like the new bo-"

" That's exactly what the fuck wrong cuh  ." Gunzz said cutting her off angrily . " Cuh think this shit funny and all but it ain't gon be funny when his head blown off this time . " He continued .

Niki started to speak again ," First off calm down . You don't even kno- "

Gunzz cut her off again, " Niki cuh ian tryna hear this shit . If you knew who it was , you'll be ready to kill him too ."

" Please watch your tone . Who is it anyways ?" She said raising her eyebrow .

" Tyrone. The motherfucker Tyrone . He in a class with us and everything . " T said .

Niki just sat there shocked . " You lying ." she said laughing .

" Look over there yourself ." JuJu said pointing to the table with Tyrone and the females who don't like us . Niki stood up and looked at that direction .

" Oh hell nah . Then he with them females that don't like us . !!  You know they gon be up to something . Tyrone likes to get his revenge dirty and make you traumatized. " She said angrily . 

" Shit , long as we keep our guard up and we should be fine . But y'all need protection . " Gunzz said .

JuJu looked at all of confused . " Jå you in a gang ? " he said shocked .

" Boy no  ." I said rolling my eyes . " Me shooting a gun ? You'll never see it . I'll be locked up fr . "

" You got a gangsta boyfriend ? " he said semi-yelling .

" No chile . Everybody wanna be gangbangers . No matter how much I talk about dating one , Ian gon find no real one or date one ."

" Yea whateva lil gangsta ." He said laughing . It was time to go to class and I honestly couldn't wait to leave but since my mood was a little better , I guess i'll deal with his presence .

Tyrone 🅱️.