𝟗.) 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

From Previous Chapter
2:05pm
Sorry for any mistakes 💘.

Gunzz P.O.V:

After Me and Niki's argument , I was starting to feel bad about everything. It was never my intention for us to end on terms like that . I just didn't want Nik to end up dead and be the reason. But I know I'll never talk about that to her. I was on my way to my sister's house since I was coming over here to tell her about everything .

Summer is real deal my dawg mane. When nobody else was with me, Summer expected all my flaws. I started gangbanging to help my mama out. I thought I was only going to be in this shit for a while , but looks like a while seems like forever in this case. Summer was very supportive and didn't tell my mom about nunna the shit I did.  She spoke sense into me and help me guide through life.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, I finally pulled up to Summer's spot and told her I was about to come up. She texted back responding " ok" so I hopped out my whip. After going through the gates , I walked up to her apartment door and knocked on it.

" Heyy Twinn." She said smiling , pulling me into a hug.

" Wassup ? How you been?" I asked sitting down looking around her living room. She had it in snowy white and some black and nude white the tv on the wall .

" Damn cuh

" Damn cuh. Else came through this bitch didn't it ?" I said turning off one of the lights.

" Boy shut up. Come look at the rest of the house." She said smiling.

"Ok to your right is the guest room just incase anybody needs to crash here or I don't kill a bug . I did some basic because you know I need it to be neutral." She said opening the door.

" She said opening the door