𝟒𝟐.) 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫

- Lmaooooo guhhhhhhhhhh. This kind of spicy you know!
- I hope y'all got y'all outfits because we about to have a ball at the strip club 😛😛!
-Two chapter special🌚!
- Fuck them mistakes we don't care about them right now.
- WE HOPE YALL ENJOYYYYYYY!

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ☞︎

✍︎︎ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 ✍︎︎

Omniscient P.O.V:

Bet

Bet. I don't know why that nîgga Roland thought he could hide." Kash said loading up his gun. Now you might be confused on this whole situation. Didn't Jå kill Roland? I thought Roland been dead? Welll, not really. After Kash dropped off Jå and Cjay, he went back to Roland's house and he was gone. Once she told him about how he tried to rape her and the constant abuse he instantly got upset and been planning to back at him for a while.

Plus there's some other things that need to be discussed.

"Everything situated in the warehouse?" Gunzz asked as they got in the truck and Kash nodded. "Where JuJu?"

"Right here niggaaaaa!" He yelled into the ear piece. "Aye this the last time we doing this shit right because this technology shit stressful as hell."

"Nîgga I told you to stay at the hotel."

"So them nîggas can sabotage me? The girls don't even know about this shit and if they would've found out my stupid ass was kidnapped because we on some secret mission they gon kill our ass. Niki damn near burned you alive and Jå tried to throw a chair at Kash. Ain't no telling what Tommie gon do shit might poison my ass."

"Shut up." Gunzz huffed as they continued driving.

"So you telling me, my bestfriend damn near killed this nigga but he somehow got away."

"Yea." Kash said lowly.

"We here. Y'all niggas be safe in there." JuJu said as they got out and headed into the warehouse. They walked in with the crew behind them making sure nobody tried to sneak in.

"Where he at?"

"To the left." The bodyguard said. 

"Look at this bitch ass nîgga. Crying and shit take that tape off his mouth." He instructed.

"What you nîggas want mane?" Roland said spitting out blood as they laughed.

"Nîgga you know what I want. Up and hiding like a bitch because you knew I was gon find yo ass."

"You here because of that shit with Ja??" He asked laughing. "Y'all always fighting her battles let her handle it."

"Say no mo." Kash said pulling out his phone making everybody confused. His phone continued to ring until Jå popped up on his screen. "Wassup."