𝟓𝟎.) 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

- OMG HEYYY YALLLLLLL ! I MISSED YALL SO MUCHHHHHH!
-AHHHHH FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR IS HEREEEEE!
- Short :(
- Excuse any mistakes. Didn't proof read as always.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ☞︎

Tuesday

Omniscient P.O.V:

"She's not eating that

"She's not eating that." India fussed as she pushed the bowl away from Jå.

"India get the fuck out. I'm the doctor." JuJu yelled fixing his apron and hat. "The fuck. You starting with a nîgga already."

"She been eating noodles since she got here. That's not good for her and the baby. Jå you're hungry? What you want to eat ?"

"She gon eat these damn noodles I made nîgga. They almost done."

"How long they been on?" Ja asked scrunching up my face.

"10 minutes."

"Ten minutes?!" They both  yelled. "I'm not eating that dry ass shit. Noodles suppose to be on five minutes."

"Mane. I'm about to go. Been around you nîggas long enough." He said walking upstairs as they laughed.

"DiDi you didn't have to stay over. I'll be fine."

"Ugh. This like your third time saying that since I been here. I'ma take that ass a hint that you want to be left alone." She said getting up and gathering her stuff. "See you later. Call if JuJu started torturing you again."

"Get the fuck out China." JuJu yelled from upstairs. India gave Jå hug before walking out and closing the door behind her. She decided to go on a self date since Summer was at work and she had emails to look at anyways.

"For me to barely get noticed, I sure do get a lot of emails." She mumbled pulling up to a restaurant. She got out putting her mask on and walked in. "Ugh table for one please."

"Alright follow me." The waiter said leading her outside. India opened her laptop seeing all the emails. With everything going on, business been slacking lately but the girls were honored to work in Atlanta.

"India?"

"Ughh can I help you?"She asked turning around seeing Calvin.

"Yea. You know where Kash at? Haven't heard from him in a while. I'm worried about my boy." He mumbled making her laugh to herself.

"Calvin, with all due respect, I think you should have gotten in contact with your boy a couple of days  ago. Him and Jå are now in something because of Keyshawn. Now that you were hiding or staying low , you look suspect Calvin."

"Keyshawn? And why them little niggas think I got something going on with that bitch?" He fussed as she just sat there drinking her coffee. "Nobody told me shit!"