𝟑𝟏.) 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐠

- Heyyyy guys !
- Welcome to episode 2 of season 3 😀.
- Excuse any mistakes. Like seriously this time cause my head was hurting writing this ☠️.
- Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈😝!
- Oh yea, the pictures at the top suppose to give y'all some idea of what's gon happen and how y'all reaction gon be 😭. I already know the chapter names be stressful enough but oh well 🙄😭.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ☞︎

✍︎ ︎𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 ✍︎︎
* still rihanna's p.o.v*

"Well I asked you who the baby daddy was because your results came back and showed pregnant." Jerry said shocking me and Kash. Yes I was pregnant and was going on about 2 months now. I haven't been showing so that's why it hasn't been noticeable, people just think I gained weight. Kentrell is my first and only body so of course he's the father, but he doesn't know i'm pregnant either.

"Rihanna cuh what the fuck?! You pregnant and I didn't know?!" Kash said standing up hovering over me.

"Yes."

"Kentrell know?!"

"No. I'm only 2 months and wanted to wait until I know the baby was going to officially make it."

"THEN WHO KNOWS?!" He said getting louder. I should've known he was going to overreact. That's why I didn't want to tell him in the first place because he do the most.

"It's not like you gon care anways." I said becoming upset. The person who does know been helping me since I came back from being "missing."

"Uh- I'll go. I'll check on you next week Kash. Congrats lil sis." Jerry said before walking out the door leaving me and Kash alone.

"Rihanna what made you think to get pregnant? You ain't nun but 18. You either here or over Kentrell's house and you walking around pregnant."

"Where the fuck you want me to go?! Back to the place where I was getting beaten?! You lucky me and my step ma ran away because we would be dead by now. "

"How you hell you gon take care of a fucking child ?!"

"I GOT A WHOLE JOB! I'm not depending on nobody. And the person who I was depending on still around trying to make sure i'm good with a whole other person in me! Since you wanna know who knows , Jå knows. She was there holding my hair while I threw up, she was there when I took the pregnancy test, she was there during my doctor appointments. SHE WAS THERE! She didn't discourage me or nothing ! I already felt bad, but she didn't make me feel worse! She told me we was gon be ok no matter who didn't support me being pregnant!" I yelled.

Kash was overreacting at this point. I made sure I told somebody trustworthy and who actually cares about others. He looked at me for a second before going upstairs towards Jå's room.

"Don't go in there bothering her like it's her fault." I said rolling my eyes. He started banging on the door loudly making her swing the door open.

"Why the fuck you banging on my door?" She opened it with a clear attitude.

"You knew my damn sister was pregnant and didn't tell nobody?!" He yelled.

"Obviously."

"You selfish as fuck."

"Because SHE wanted me to keep a secret for her?! You know what I'm not about to argue with you about some bullshit just because you couldn't stay of jail to witness. " She said we full anger.