𝟑𝟐.) 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭

- Ugh , hey y'all 🌚. This is a longggggggg chapter. Longer than Vice Versa and y'all know that was long .
- Excuse any mistakes.
- welcome to episode 3 🥲.
- Not too much to say just let the chapter speak for itself😭.
- That picture can be a good or bad reaction 🤣.
- Get y'all food , hold y'all wigs cause chileeeeeee ... this about to be a movie!

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ ☞︎

✍︎︎ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 ✍︎︎

"JÅ IS MISSING!" Summer yelled as she busted out into tears. Gunzz pulled her into the house and sat her on the couch before asking any questions.

"Summer, what you talking about?"

"Who was at the door cuh?" Kash asked as him and Niki came downstairs.

"Oh my gosh Summer what's wrong? Where's Jå?" Niki asked and Summer just started crying even harder. Going to her messages, she passed the phone to Niki letting her read the message she had gotten:

If y'all want this bitch back, come get her. But Kash gotta come alone.

Niki read aloud as she stood there shocked and started hyperventilating as she cried.

"They talm bout Jå? " Kash asked and Gunzz nodded slowly as he tried to contain his emotions. Kash stood there shocked as everybody else. He was now feeling like this was his fault because of how hard he was on her over this situation. He knew JuJu and Tommie didn't know because they weren't calling or banging on the door like Summer was.

"Please go save my sister Kash. I can't lose her." Niki said crying into her Gunzz's arms.

"Come on." Kash simply said.

"Where we going?" Gunzz asked.

"To the trap. We about to plan this shit out." He said putting his gun into his waistband.

• • • • • •

Omniscient P.O.V:

Kash and Gunzz rode silently as their thoughts worsened

Kash and Gunzz rode silently as their thoughts worsened. Gunzz would have never thought about going through this with one of his friends. Yea he went through this with members of the gang, but something like this with a sister is different. He was trying to contain his emotions, but this shit was hard. He knew if JuJu found out, he'll go crazy. But it's best he and everybody else were told so they can be aware.