𝟒𝟎.) 𝟐𝟒/𝟕=𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

- Excuse any mistakes cause i don't think we proof read this 😭.
-SEASON 4 AHHHHHHH !
- We in Jamaica bitches so we about to act up no city girls! We island galsssss.
- Short.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ☞︎

Montego Bay, Jamaica 🇯🇲!
shout out to my people across the world ! Jamaican, Caribbean, Trinidadian, etc. Mbn cause I hateeee America ! I know y'all food be fye.

Author's (Sosaa/Pariee) P.O.V:

"Girl it's on kangaroo pussy out here

"Girl it's on kangaroo pussy out here." I said to Parie as I tried to hold her up. She got drunk and started talking about her baby daddy girl I don't know. She'll be apologizing in the morning.

"Sosaaa."

"Ou girl let's get you to your hotel. Our 15 minutes of fame is up. On to my kids chile."

"Can you stop?" Jå said to Kash as she was fixing the bottoms of her swimsuit and he stood behind her.

"You look good."

"Thanks." She said smiling and putting her head down. She was always shy when people gave her compliments since she struggled with self love. So hearing it from somebody else made her happy for a lot of reasons.

"Damn you shy?"

"Sometimes." She said looking up at the mirror and they starred at each other. They're literally in the same room, in a whole different country creating memories yet again. It's something there but they just don't know yet. It wasn't one sided... for now. lol.

"You ready?" He said looking down and she nodded walking away. They grabbed whatever and walked out the lobby where the rest was waiting.

"Daun'te you look so handsomeeee. Yes you are." She said kissing on his cheeks as he giggled. "Say TeTe."

"TeTe." He said and she smiled.

"Ight let's go it's hot as fuck outside." Gunzz said grabbing the stroller.

"Give me that." I said taking the baby bag away from Niki. "Ho i'm not tryna hear I can carry it because you can't."

"Gunzz look like an old ass white man with this fucking hat on." JuJu said messing with Gunzz.

"Move bitch ass nîgga." Gunzz yelled.

"Damn it's white people in Jamaica?" Kash questioned and they all just looked at him and continued walking.

"I CALL THE BACK!" Jå said rushing to the back of the sprinter holding Daun'te. Once everybody got in, Gunzz pulled off heading to the beach. "I hope y'all know we exploring more than Montego Bay."