𝟓𝟏.) 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

- no comment🧍🏽‍♀️.....
- Excuse any mistakes
-4 chapters left :)
- Short

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ ☞︎ <<<

Thursday
10am

Omniscient P.O.V:

"Rashawn!" Jå yelled from the bathroom

"Rashawn!" Jå yelled from the bathroom. "RASHAWN!" She yelled again. She opened the door and saw he was asleep with Daun'te in his arms. Today they were going to the doctor's office for a check up on the baby. "Come on Daun'te. I don't need you witnessing a murder." She said taking Daun'te into his room and closing the door.

"AYE!" JuJu yelled banging on the door making Kash jump up and grab his gun.

"Who that?"

"Dumb ass." She mumbled opening the door and he barged in. "It took JuJu to bang on the fucking door for yo black ass to get up. I told you to wake up and get dressed because JuJu was on his way , that way we could go ahead and go. But no, your ugly ass wanna lay the fuck back down and now look at you!! Don't got no fucking clothes on and we ready to go!" She yelled hitting him.

"Damn cuh alright. I'm about to get dressed." He said catching her hands and jogging upstairs.

"AND PUT SOME REAL DAMN CLOTHES ON!"!

"Hey hey. Calm down."JuJu said pulling a chair out so she could sit down. "Here you want a snicker ? Take a snicker. You're not you when you're hungry." He said passing her a snicker and she took it. "I'm doing a promotion. About to get rich."

"Don't make no sense. Always Rashawn ass pissing me off."

"I'm ready cuh. Calm down." He said coming downstairs with a black shirt and his black joggers with some dunks. She grabbed her purse with them behind her walking to the car. "Wassup Ju."

"Wassup. You want a snicker?" He asked putting it in Kash's face. "Get the snicker."

"Nîgga get that shit out of my face."

"I want it." Jå said taking it and unwrapping it. Kash looked over at her stomach poking out and put his hand it. She wasn't that big, but her stomach would soon start showing. He couldn't believe he was about to have a baby by somebody he was actually in love with it. "What you looking at?"

"Damn my fault I can't look?"

"So 63rd." She mumbled as they pulled up to the doctors office. "So excited. I see my child." 

"Damn yo short ass walk fast." JuJu said jogging towards her as they walked in. She checked in and they all waited until her name was called. She was ready to get to the gender reveal and baby shower part of the pregnancy. Jå didn't plan on telling the world they were expecting until it was for sure the baby was healthy.