𝟒𝟗.) 𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

- I'm not saying anything to y'all until the end of this chapter 🙄.
- I forgot to put the episodes so this episode 10, season 4.
- Fuck them mistakes.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ☞︎

✍︎︎ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 ✍︎︎

"We have a warrant out for you by somebody you possibly could have assaulted earlier today." The officer said making Jå groan. "Can you step out for me and put your hands behind your back?"

"Well since you asked nicely." She mumbled following the instructions given.

"Aye nîgga don't be hurting ha. She pregnant." Kash yelled putting his slides on.

"We got her sir." The police officer said nodding as he led Jå to the car and Kash mugged them

"I'm about to be on the way!" He yelled and she nodded sending him a small. He called Mama Cleo and she answered on the first ring.

"He-"

"Look I need you to get dressed. Police came over and got Jå for a damn warrant and shit because of Keyshawn bitch ass."

"Rashawn what happened?" She asked as she struggled to put her jeans on.

"I'll explain everything once I get you. I'm on my way."

"No you go ahead to the station and I'll get Gunzz. I need somebody with her." She said before hanging up. "Fuck."

At the Police Station

"Jayde Houston your lawyer is here." The police officer said as Sosa walked into the interrogation room.

"Damn can you give me personal space? Shit it's hot as fuck." She said sitting down. "Ok let me get professional."

"Sosa? When the f-"

"Shhhh. I'ma get you out of this girl. They not gon fuck with you while i'm in here. And once we get out, we gon find Keyshawn and beat her ass ok? Fighting while pregnant girl you so ghetto." She mumbled lowly as she applied her lip gloss. "Can y'all hurry up? Titties sweating and we hungry. "

"Sorry for the wait Ms.Houston. This your lawyer correct?" The investigator asked as he sat down and Sosa popped her gum.

"Correct."Jå said nodding pinching Sosa.

"Ok. We're here to discuss, you know, why you have a warrant. Can you tell me what happened earlier with you and Keyshawn?"

" To start it off, she been bothering me for a while now but today was something different. She pulled up to our house, knowing we told her not come around around, and started harassing my boyfriend with his pregnant sister next to him. All I heard was yelling when I walked in and when I confronted her, she was talking about he was on child support, but she aborted the child when they were dating."

"What did you exactly say to her?"

"I told her I was tired of her popping up and speaking about some bullshit. I also brought up the fact about me saying I was gon beat her ass if I saw her again."