𝟏𝟏.) 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

- Sorry for any mistakes.
- Time lapse

1 Month Later
Tuesday, September 24,2019 12:55pm

$osaa's P.O.V ( me 😛):

The whole gang was currently at school problem free. That Monday after the party, Gunzz and Tyrone got into another altercation. They expelled Tyrone and Gunzz was suspended for a whole month. The school basically expelled Tyrone because he started it. He wanted to get back at Gunzz from the party and couldn't wait to do it outside of school so he did it during their lunch period. Only reason Gunzz was suspended for a month was because he brutally beat up Tyrone's face. He had a broken nose and black eye making him go to the hospital.

Jermaine's birthday was also coming up and Jayde was bugging him to death about it . She knew he was going through stuff at home, but he still manage to make everybody laugh. Jermaine on the other hand really didn't want to celebrate his birthday. He was too worried about his mother and wanted all the money go to the treatment. He told Jayde he might change his mind but he doubt he would.

Kash and Jayde started getting closer. They both were catching feelings for each other but felt like everything was moving too fast. They never confessed their feelings to each other but it was kind of obvious since they would slick flirt. Jayde knew Kash was a hoe. Even though he hasn't showed his true colors yet , she knew deep down this character wasn't going to last long.

They learned more about each other from talking over the past month , but it was still some secrets that wasn't told. Jayde found out that Kash knew Gunzz from the gang. Him and Gunzz were only living together because Kash lost everything when he went to jail. Jayde now found her a job and works at footlocker. She was a sneaker head and never had a problem with free things. She was working on moving out of Gunzz's house. She knew her and Niki was going to want her own space eventually so she started looking for apartments ahead of time.

Tommie and Jermaine also started getting closer. After the day she met his mom, his mama wouldn't stop asking about her. She was also a big help around the house when he needed help and she kept him company. He stopped being so tensed around her once he realized she likes being around him cause he was true to hisself. They didn't start gaining feelings for each other, but they did start becoming closer friends. Jermaine gotten used to her calling him Shaggy so now he call her scooby .

For Niki and Gunzz , they were working on their pending relationship. They were taking things slow, but were surely coming along.

Disclaimer :
Jermaine is Juju .
Jayde is Ja
Kash is Rashawn
Tommie is T
Nicole is Niki
Andre is Gunzz
Alexandria is Summer
It's rare they will get called their real name unless it's tommie .

• • • • • •

" Junnbugg we should get matching tattoos. You know them bestfriends tattoo." Jå said smiling .

" The fuck are we? White" He replied back rolling his eyes. Ja then frowned her face up.

" Boy shut the hell up. We getting a tattoo, this weekend actually. So i'm finding ideas and we're getting it." Ja said typing on her phone. JuJu just shook his head and went back to work.

• • • •

"I don't like the fact y'all won't help me plan my bestieB's birthday. If it was y'all , We'll be out shopping right now." Jå said crossing her arms over her chest. She was now in World History with Tommie.