𝟐𝟗.) 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

- Series chapter so you know this short (•̀ᴗ•́)و.
- Welcome back 🥰!
- Since this chapter is the last one where I will be posting the blueprints, why not post the Holy Trinity aka RNB 😛!
- Excuse any mistakes !
- enjoy !!

The girls had finally made it back home to Atlanta and was kind of devastated. After about 3 years, their little brother was finally back home, but not himself. He wouldn't talk unless it was to people he had a really close connection with. It was hard, but understandable and they wanted to give him however long he needed.

"I'll be outside. 15 minutes max." Niki said as they pulled up in-front of Roland's house. Jå got out and knocked on the door and waited impatiently for him to answer. She wasn't going to be standing here all day. She was ready to get home and take her 3rd nap. She started to walk away before the door opened and he called out her name.

"Wassup Niki." He waved at her, but she just rolled her eyes.

"Y'all got 15 minutes. I need my sister in one piece." She said rolling her window up. They both walked into the house and just stared at each other before Roland sighed.

"You gon tell me why you was at New York?" He said making her shake her head.

"Really? After I told you this about 5 times."

"You could've been cheating."

"With who Roland ? Since you know everything. I've learned that if somebody accuse you of cheating, they doing it behind your back. " She said.

"Oh now this on me?!" He started to yell.

"You know, ain't nobody about to deal with yo bullshit. I got important shit to worry about. Our 15 minutes is up. " She said walking to the door.

"Jayde don't you go out that door." He said and she walked out slamming the door behind her.

• • • • • •

"Hey CJay." Jå said answering the phone for her brother .

" Hey." He said quietly.

"How are you? You ate today ?"

"Yea. She gave me them nasty ass nuggets." He said making her laugh. Cjay was basically JuJu and Gunzz combined which as you can imagine , HORRIBLE. His first word was bitch and he always wanted to wrestle. But when it came to the girls, he was slick. He tried to act like he was so innocent, but in reality he was a bad ass little boy.

Jå and Niki missed that version of him though and couldn't believe somebody took that personality from him.

"Can we talk about something?" He asked.

"Yea."

" Do you think I'll become my old self?"

"Duh. Definitely once you come back around JuJu and Gunzz. They even got some friends you'll probably like. But whatever it takes to get back the old CJay we'll do it." m

"Ok good. Also, I remember the person who kidnapped me." He said shocking her.

"What ?! Who ?! Do we know them ?! Did they hurt you Cameron."

"Calm your pussy hairs. Yes we know him."

"Ok who was it ?"