𝟒.) 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡

- Sorry for any mistakes
- I hope y'all enjoying it so far. Sorry if it's boring but I promise it gets better.
- Edited chapter *

Friday ,August 16,2019
3:06 pm .
2 P.O.V in this chapter

Kash's P.O.V :

"Ayooooo !!" I yelled walking to in the trap

"Ayooooo !!" I yelled walking to in the trap .

" Wassup Kash." The workers greeted me as I walked through the warehouse. The trap had different "levels".

First floor is where all the hoes and gambling be at .

Second floor is where they putting in that work . Crack , lean , weed , shit whatever you want .

Third floor is the "Boss Floor." my dad likes to call it.That's were the ones in charged offices are .

"Heyy Kash" I heard and turned around seeing Trix. She was one of the hoes that be walking around. Yea we fucked or she'll suck me up whenever I needed her to, but she'll never be more than a lap dog to me. I don't cuff bitches and I stay with condoms.

"Sup. Where my dad at ?"

"He's upstairs busy. We ca- ."

"Ight." I said as I turned around and headed upstairs .

"Who you ?" He responded as I knocked on the door.

"It's me pops."

"Ight come in."

"I was gon walk in anyways, but i'm starting to show respect."

My dad just gave me a crazy look . " Fuck you mean ? "

"Last time i walked up in here you was fucking a female. That's some shit I didn't want to see."

"Whatever man." he said and we just started laughing.

It was silent for a while until he broke the silence .

"I need you to handle somebody for me."

"Ight. Tell me what i'm dealing with."

"Its this dude go by Ant. I told him not to fuck with my money so I don't know why he tried it. Nigga owe me 50k. He on the run but my empire all over Atlanta. I got his address , ima text you the motherfucker. I need you to go right now, it's been too long."