𝟐𝟑.) 𝐎𝐝𝐝 𝐄𝐲𝐞

- Sorry for any mistakes 💓.
- Hey y'all ! How y'all been?
- I don't know what else I should put in the media so we gon continue with our black girls and so on.

Saturday, March 14, 2020, 2:23pm

Jå's (Jayde) P.O.V:

"Gunzz what the hell you doing?" I asked walking downstairs

"Gunzz what the hell you doing?" I asked walking downstairs. It was just us still. Niki wasn't coming back until they got a DNA test. The whole situation was fucked up I felt bad for both my sister and brother, definitely Gunzz since his shit fucked up.

"Packing."

"Packing?? Packing for what? Where you going ?"

"For when we move to Houston. Y'all thought I was lying when I said I'm going with y'all? " He said and I just shook my head.

"Do you think the baby is yours?" I asked grabbing some cranberry juice.

Orange juice, apple juice , cranberry juice, or grape juice 😃?

"Nah. I mean shit I hope not. I don't even know the bitch and she gon be pregnant with my kid when I was drugged. Thinking about that shit just makes me mad."

"What you gon do if it's yours?"

"I gotta take care of it. I'm not the deadbeat type. The baby ain't got shit to do with what that crazy bitch did so I can't neglect it." He said and I nodded my head.

"Gunzz."

"Wassup sis?"

"I- umm. You do know that count as rape right?" I asked and he just blew out a breathe before sitting down.

If this a sensitive topic for you, you can skip this! ⚠️

"I didn't even want to think about that shit that way."

"I know, but males go through it too. It might be hard to think about it that way, but don't think it's your fault. If you ever need to talk, you know i'm here. I know you don't fuck with 12, but if you kill her at-least be smart with it." I said and he nodded laughing.

"I preciate you man. Been here since day1."

"It's only right. You got plans today?"

"Nah except going to visit Kash. Wassup?" He said and I just mentally rolled my eyes. I haven't seen Kash in about 3 months and was kind of concerned about him actually. Weird, maybe. But I still wanna kick his ass.

"I might need you take me over Roland's place." I said and he just looked at me making me mug him back.

"You a whole pimp believe it or not. One day Roland and Kash gon get into it and start bussing at each other because of yo ass."