𝟐𝟏.) 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐎𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

- Sorry for any mistakes.
- Welcome back guys 💕!
- I need a name for y'all. Thug In Disguise got thugs and thuggettes, what y'all wanna be called 🤣?

Saturday, February 29,2020, 12:46pm

India's ( DiDi/Indie) P.O.V:

"Yea this the one

"Yea this the one." I said looking at the pictures I took. ( picture for her p.o.v) I was meeting with Jå and Niki today for brunch. It's been over a month since I seen them due to the incident. I been feeling guilty about the whole thing because I feel like I could've prevented this some how. I didn't know how they felt towards me ever since then, but today we were going to find out.

"Heyy Indie!" Jå yelled walking up to the booth I was sitting at. Ok good sign, she seems happy.

"Heyy." I said getting up and pulling her into a hug. Niki came up behind her and did the same thing, making me feel somewhat better about the situation. The waiter came over and took our order for our drinks and we started to talk about the situation.

"So how y'all been feeling?" I asked sitting up.

"I've been great." Niki said smiling.

"I've been feeling better." Jå said and I just nodded my head making it go silent between us.

"How you been since ... you know." Jå asked.

"I've been trying to feel better. It's hard since I got done guilt in me." I responded.

"Why?"

"Because when Keyshawn came there, she was telling me how she was visiting other friends named Andre, Alexandria and her "boo" Rashawn. At the time I didn't know their real name because you know I was new and y'all mostly call each other by nickname. So when I looked at Jå snap when she was with Kash, she asked if y'all went together and I said no y'all were just really close." I said letting out a breath and they both didn't say anything.

"So then at the airport when I finally said his real name, it clicked in that Keyshawn was talking about Kash the whole time?" Jå asked and I nodded my head.

"Yea, but I didn't know to say anything or not because everything is not my place or business. " I said before the waiter came back over handing us our drinks and we ordered our food.

"India ain't no reason to feel guilty. I see where you coming from. I was never mad at you or anything so don't feel like that. It's that key chain bitch who head I really want." Jå said and I started laughing.

"Good because I thought y'all was gon have a hit out on me."

"Girl no. I mean not for this reason, but you know things happen." Niki said.

"What happened once you took her back to the hotel and stuff?" Niki asked.

• F L A S H B A C K S E R I E S 🌚