𝟐𝟒.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐬

- Helloooooo 💓! How are y'all !!
- If you haven't, go read Thug In Disguise and become a thug or thuggette .
- Check In <
- I barely read over this.

Sunday, April 12, 2020
A week before Kash's birthday

Rashawn's (Kash) P.O.V:

"Kash we finally found you a cell buddy

"Kash we finally found you a cell buddy." The officer said walking up to me as I sat at the table.

"Y'all know I don't fuck with these folks. All these niggas bitches."

"Well he's a crip. Maybe y'all can get along."

"Family be undercover bitches too."

"Kash atleast try to protect him. He's a youngin." She said.

"Ight. Long as that lil nigga don't try me." I said and she nodded . The boy walked in and looked about 15.

"Wassup." He said and I sent him a head nod.

"What's your name cuh?" He asked

"Kash. You?"

"KT. But my real name Kentrell."

"That's wassup. How ole you is lil nigga?"

"16."

"Damn what you in here for?"

"Attempted murder. Nigga was abusing my girl and I wasn't having that shit. She didn't have nobody to depend on really since she said her brother was gone and the rest of her family was across the state." He said looking down.

"Shit fucked up man. I would've did the same shit if some bitch ass nîgga tried it with the female I cared fo'."

"Atleast somebody in this bitch understands. I'm only doing like 6 months since they called it self defense. Shawty at my crib with my mom. Blessed my mama finically stable enough to take care of her own kids and somebody else."

"Hell yea. When you get up out of here you, you need to stay out this bitch. These folks take advantage of young niggas like you. And this coming from a nigga who experienced it. "

"What you in here for?" He asked laying his head down.

" Possession of drugs and weapons. I was originally blackmailed for one of these nîggas deaths."

"Damn you know who did it?"

"Nah, but when I get out this junt i'm fasho going after anybody who had a part of it. I'm just hoping it ain't who I think it is."